Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Theismann File.

TradeTheBeal!

I can't get enough Joey T ... he's OUR guy, plain and simple. 

I got to be honest, if you dislike Joe, you really are not a fan. ;) 

I know, pretty wild and irresponsible statement, but that's like saying you are a Cubs fan but don't care much for Ernie Banks!  :lol:

First video, you see Jacoby standing in between Grimm and Starke.  He TOWERS over them.  Dude was a huge man for that time period.

Yeah, it always surprises me to see how damn big he was ... imagine if he had today's tech and advancements, and hell, general knowledge about working out and nutrition? Not to mention, today's salaries as motivation ... he would have worked his freaking tail off. 

Thanks totally whiffed on that.

Wait, didn't he also miss the SB in 92?

Yes, in the sense that the entire team missed the SB after the '92 season.  However, he did play in the SB for the '91 season (in 1992) and almost had a TD on the first series (1 foot out of bounds).

I remember that Cardinals team. Roy Green was always the guy we had to watch out for. In 1984 he had 78 receptions for 1555 yards and 12 TDs.  He and Darrell Green had some epic battles.

I remember Roy Green as the most dangerous receiver in the NFL at the time. I hated playing the Cards because he scared me to death. Seemed he was always catching TD passes and going deep.

Yes, in the sense that the entire team missed the SB after the '92 season.  However, he did play in the SB for the '91 season (in 1992) and almost had a TD on the first series (1 foot out of bounds).

It's a shame he never got his big touchdown on the Super Bowl stage, but Monk had a pretty good game (7 catches, 113 yards).

Archived