Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rexfest 2013 V Buffalo

TradeTheBeal!

Im glad all the PW garbage has been put to bed.  We have the best 3rd string QB in the NFL.  The guy could be a backup pretty much anywhere and could even start on a few teams.  On top of that hes a great teammate.  Sexy Rexy is very important to this team.

I think it's quite clear that Rex Grossman suck machine is much better than Pat White. If either of them makes the roster it has to be Rex. That said I hope neither make it and we roll with two QB's. if Rex does make the roster I pray that he never touches the field during a regular season game.

The offense is much more proficient when RG3 or Cousins is under center.

I keep seeing people commenting like, if Rex walks out on the field in a game that counts, a sinkhole will swallow the stadium. 

I really haven't seen evidence to support such an extreme assertion.  I mean, the guy did win some games for us.  When we had a much lesser team.  And I haven't seen anything that says he's gone downhill. 

Yeah, if he comes out on the field, we might get Bad Rex. 

But, even then.  Even if we could say that "If Rex plays, our odds of winning are 50-50", is that really terrible?  For the #3 QB? 

Larry, this is the way I see it. When Rex is calling signals the offense looks flaccid. It looks like there will be a fumble, sack, interception or a combination of the three at any given moment. It looks like an offense that will have to settle for 3 rather than the 7 that it will normally get with RG3 or Cousins.

The offense is more talented in the receiver category but not by much else. Grossman had Portis and Moss. He had options. He knew the playbook very, very, very well. He sucked. It was a joke watching him as the starting QB. But in the end it was worth it because it landed us RG3.

I don't want to repeat that again. The offense will play down to his level if he's forced to take the field in a real game. Guarantee that.

Archived