Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mike Shanahan Talks Live At The Podium

Ron Jaworski was asked which of last years 2012 playoff teams would he pick to not make the playoffs this year 2013.. He picked the Washington Redskins. Never-mindpost-211704-0-57799400-1377201951_thumb.  the rookie qb and rb records set by this offense last  year .  Ignore a seven game winning streak to finish the regular season. he still feels lack of preseason games by RG3 will hurt the redskin offense.

I'm starting to rate Jaworski's  comments to the same level as Donovan McNabbs.

I'm saying who is Jaworski ?he isn't even a HOFer  Looks like he didn't recognize  the blitz again and is going to get sacked by the Redskins.

Where do you see the Redskins  right now compared to the rest of the NFC ?  I,m saying were in the top 5.

Where do you see the Redskins right now compared to the rest of the NFC ? I,m saying were in the top 5.

Here is my ranking of the NFC to where I see the Redskins

1) Atlanta Falcons

2) San Francisco 49ers

3) Green Bay Packers

4) Seattle Shehawks

5) Washington Redskins or New Orleans Saints ...maybe Detrott Lions

I really think it is really close between 4th and 5th teams where Seattle, Washington, New Orleans could be in either of those spots. I think the dark horse is Detroit. The Lions have so much talent but always seem to fall way short. They'll probably do it again this year :D

Notice we play 4 of these 6 teams in the NFC not including Denver, Minnesota, and what could be a pretty good KC team. This is one rough and tough schedule :huh:  

Archived