Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Neild Healthy, Ready To Be 'next Man Up'

I have great expectations for Mr. Neild. In my opinion he could be one of the big breakout players on this team this year. He showed so much promise in his rookie year and then the injury, he has worked very hard getting back and according to him and many on the team he is better now than he ever was. Anxious to see him work in the Buffalo game. Best of luck Chris, I will be pulling for you big time man!

I actually feel he has not had a very productive performance in the two preseason games. The first game against the Titans, it looked like the offense had him swallowed up. I didn't seen any penetration into the backfield by Nield and saw too much of him getting pushed back. I hope I'm missing something or Neild has not put on display his true potential yet for this year. It would be great to see more of the player who had a two sack performance in his first game of his rookie season.

Hail Hawk - From what I saw he got a little better from the first to second game. It's tough to come back from his injury at that position and play at a high level. He will be OK. Also, we have some serious talent and depth across the front, so if he just plays average we will be fine.

Having said that, it will be interesting to see how we do this weekend. We are playing another run first team like Jacksonville. We iwll see if our dline really got that much better or if pitts's Oline is  really that bad.

Either way, one thing that cannot be denied is kerrigan has been a beast so far this season! It makes sense, this is his 3rd year in the system. So much for his int for TD being a fluke....  That's 3 and counting I believe.... LOL  Sorry, could not help myself!

Archived