Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pft- Allbert Haynesworth: "if I Have Haters, I’M Doing Something Right"

21MadFan

Not sure If I could of posted this in The Stadium but to be safe I put it in here. What a self absorbing ass clown.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/20/albert-haynesworth-if-i-have-haters-im-doing-something-right/

In 2011, his final NFL season, Albert Haynesworth was voted one of the Top 5 most disliked players in the NFL. Haynesworth thinks that must mean he’s doing good things.

In an interview to promote a new restaurant he’s opening, Haynesworth told the Knoxville News that he sees all the criticism he takes as a positive sign.

When you’re successful a lot of people are going to come after you. . . . A lot of people call it haters,” Haynesworth said. “If you’ve got haters, that means you’re
doing something right.”

Of course, there may be other reasons for people to dislike Haynesworth. Like

while wearing cleats. Or inappropriately touching a waitress. Or seriously injuring someone while driving recklessly. Or giving up on his team during games. Or showing up to training camp out of shape.
Or maybe Haynesworth is right, and everyone just hates him because he’s successfu

I get the impression that Haynesworth simply didn't like football all that much. He had all the tools to be the very best at something that he really didn't like to do. So at a strange, meta level, I have a sliver of sympathy for him.

It's a burger franchise, BurgerFI. We have one in Leesburg.

Haynesworth was a customer before he became an owner of the Florida based chain.

According to the Knoxville Times, once he was introduced to the company’s founders, he knew he wanted to be the first person to bring the logo to Tennessee.

“I’m a big guy so I eat a lot and I’m not going to just jump on some place because I know somebody,” said Haynesworth. “But the food is unbelievable. It’s the best burger I think I’ve ever had.”

I doubt he actually puts in the time, effort, and extreme sacrifice it takes to run a business. He's too lazy to succeed at running a restaurant without capable business minds to hold his hand along the way. Then the fact that he feels the food is "the best he's ever tasted" doesn't bode well for the store's food cost or net profits. 

But oh well, so glad he's no longer a Redskin.

"Hater" is a term that is commonly used by people of some level of fame to shrug off criticism, warranted or unwarranted. It's en vogue to have "haters". In Fat Ass' case, it is totally warranted.

Hey Albert, people don't begrudge you your "financial success". People don't "hate on you". People just plain hate you because you are truly a fat piece of ****.

I get the impression that Haynesworth simply didn't like football all that much. He had all the tools to be the very best at something that he really didn't like to do. So at a strange, meta level, I have a sliver of sympathy for him.

I have NONE.  I don't enjoy my job all that much, but I still try to do it to the best of my abilities (and my annual evaluations reflect that).  And I'm not getting paid seven figures for it, either.  Haynesworth had the talent to be a Hall of Fame player, but none of the desire.  What a waste. 

Archived