Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins-Steelers: Just The Touchdowns

We welcome another branch of the Redskins family to new digs, and understand the "trauma" in change as we just had one of several (over the years)  major changes ourselves at ES. I arrived here almost a decade ago among a similar group who came over here when the old WaPO message board was shut down. Redskins fans can swiftly build new associations here---the extent of which will largely depend on individual conduct, of course.

It seems a bit awkward for now, to have two forums dedicated exclusively to Redskins football conversations (here that's been the exclusive province of the Stadium forum) and ideally, that''s how it should be IMO.

But right now, and perhaps from here on in (I don't know our options yet) this is what we are doing, and we hope all of you will enjoy expanding into other forums as suits your comfort and interest. Know that all rules apply to all member content posted anywhere on this site.

I regularly encourage members to do what they agree to do when they register: become familiar with our rules. What's been said by others is true. While the entire rules page is well worth digesting at length over time (the detail and phrasing is very specifically chosen), following the rules is a necessary function to retain membership or full posting privileges.

On a closing note, somewhere in Pittsburgh there are a lot of towels at an industrial laundry trying to get the "fail" and ass smell out of them.  B)

We welcome another branch of the Redskins family to new digs, and understand the "trauma" in change as we just had one of several (over the years)  major changes ourselves at ES. I arrived here almost a decade ago among a similar group who came over here when the old WaPO message board was shut down. Redskins fans can swiftly build new associations here---the extent of which will largely depend on individual conduct, of course.

It seems a bit awkward for now, to have two forums dedicated exclusively to Redskins football conversations (here that's been the exclusive province of the Stadium forum) and ideally, that''s how it should be IMO.

But right now, and perhaps from here on in (I don't know our options yet) this is what we are doing, and we hope all of you will enjoy expanding into other forums as suits your comfort and interest. Know that all rules apply to all member content posted anywhere on this site.

I regularly encourage members to do what they agree to do when they register: become familiar with our rules. What's been said by others is true. While the entire rules page is well worth digesting at length over time (the detail and phrasing is very specifically chosen), following the rules is a necessary function to retain membership or full posting privileges.

On a closing note, somewhere in Pittsburgh there are a lot of towels at an industrial laundry trying to get the "fail" and ass smell out of them.  B)

and those hard to launder out skid marks...

Hail jumbo ,i like the new set up it doesn't seem awkward  i think it works very  well having the redskins articles as a sub forum.

i read thru the the rules and they were about the same as when we all signed up on redskins.com years ago.

i have already posted in the stadium forum and started a couple of threads .and read the dalas joke thread  and couldn't stop laughing

there are about 20 of us from the old format posting here now but we had over 300 regulars  on the old format when the season starts posting should pick up

yeah its hard for all those steeler fans to get the tears stains those yellow towels!!!lol!!!

The main reason I want to put out this post was to not only demonstrate just how good Cofield looked against one of the best Centers in the NFL but also I have to agree about Kedric Golston. I've never seen him stand out like he has these past two games. He looks like he is just overpowering anyone they put in front of him.

I'm very excited about the potential this 2013 redskin defense has our DT's blasting offensive linemen backwards off the ball and out line backing corps feasting like man eating sharks on opposing QB's I can't wait to see  our high octane offense take over games.

Archived