Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

On-Site Fedex Field Parking Availible Online For All Games!

E33Green

Seems to me this is a new addition for this year. Official Redskins on-site parking is now availible for purchase online for all regular season and preseason games:

https://fedexfield.clickandpark.com/event

You can purchase RV Parking, Limo parking, Gray lot passes, and passes for what appears to be a new "on site" parking lot off Morgan Boulevard.

To my knowledge, this is the first time passes for these lots have been offered for sale to the general public online through the team. Previously, on-site parking was only availible for purchase by season ticket holders. I believe you could access the lots above by paying cash but this is a nice option to get that taken care of in advance.

Definitely a good option to keep in mind for non-season ticket holders that are looking to buy a parking pass without the ridiculous markup on Craigslist and Stubhub.

Fans can purchase parking passes for the gray lot or the orange lot off Morgan Blvd. The orange lots are priced above the $50 for the gray lot.....not much...I forget what the amount was...about $60....this is the "on site" parking.

Fans can also buy parking passes for RVs and limos also.

Looks to be the same system that was used for the playoff game last year.

I purchased one "on-site" parking pass this morning from the site. The "on-site" costs $57.45 ($50 for the pass and 7.45 tax/admin). The on-site lot is located across from Platinum A2 in the corner of the Limo lot (using the FedExField parking guide from Redskins.com). Enter on Garrett Morgan, left at lane between orange lot and first Platinum lot, then left into limo/on-site parking.

The Gray parking was $40.00 + tax/admin.

It's an electronic printout and you have to put in your car make/model, Tag #, which appear on the pass and that way there are no duplicates/counterfits.

I just had a revelation. Looking at the map, it appears the "on-site parking" is being offered where the Orange Lot around Morgan Boulevard used to be. The signs were still marked as Orange when I was there on Monday night.

Mark the Homer and S&S, do you guys think this is an effort by the team to direct more traffic to Morgan Boulevard and away from the overused Redskins Rd. and Arena Dr. entrances? We will have to wait and see how it works during the regular season but it sounds good to me.

This is really cool, especially for the "Orange lot" passes. I wonder if they had any issues with duplication of these passes last year with the playoffs. For the playoffs I ended up with an extra Green one and sold it on stubhub and was so worried that someone would duplicate it and my credit card would be charged. It worked out ok though.

The vehicle information was not required to be entered last year, it was optional. I can't see how they could require that and enforce it. My friends all take turns driving and we often don't know who is driving in until the morning of the game. This would be very inconvenient for some people if they had to know what they were driving when they purchased the pass.

What do these On-site/Orange passes say on them? Like is it Orange A3 or something similar like they have the Green B3 lot?? 

I just had a revelation. Looking at the map, it appears the "on-site parking" is being offered where the Orange Lot around Morgan Boulevard used to be. The signs were still marked as Orange when I was there on Monday night.

Mark the Homer and S&S, do you guys think this is an effort by the team to direct more traffic to Morgan Boulevard and away from the overused Redskins Rd. and Arena Dr. entrances? We will have to wait and see how it works during the regular season but it sounds good to me.

It's not really where the orange lot "used to be" though, it looks like just a very small section of the orange lot. Last year I walked through this orange lot on my way to the game about 1.5 hours before kickoff (from Green) and that lot was always 75% empty. This looks like a good idea to fill otherwise very much unused orange parking spaces.

The orange lots on the south side have always provided the most room for tailgating, and easy in+out to avoid the worst of the traffic. H3 is the best there is imo.

It's been interesting to see how demand for stadium parking has gone up and down over the years. Cash lots have come, gone, and then come back. The waiting lists have come and gone. Premium parking privileges that were once enjoyed by club seat holders only, have now devolved for public consumption on a single game basis. 

All of this is good for the fans.

Archived