Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Monday Training Camp Practice Notes

I can not wait to grade out this years preseason opener. For the first time in many years we have a roster with many skill players and we do not have to just cross our finger and hope we find play makers. It seems that Rambo will get first shot at SS but from reading the notes Mariweather's knee is acting up at FS and that could open the door for another rookie. There are real battles for many postions, WR and RB jump to mind, and RT is still waiting for someone to claim the starting role. It is a great time to be a Redskins fan, even with the disappoitnments we will see with such a young team, I for one am very interested in watching them learn. HTTR!

For years our ST's have been average at best. The only time we talked about them, or in particular the kicker & punter, is when they screwed the pooch. As we all know many times it takes all 3 phases of the team to win a game & because of that I am very happy that we have the best punter in the league & a up-&-coming star at K. How many games have we lost due to a missed FG? How many short to intermediate kicks have our kickers missed? I don't know....I can't even count that high. All I know, based on last year, Is that I thank my lucky stars that Kyle Forbath seems to be the real deal. It would seem that we no longer have to cringe when the kicker trots onto the field. Maybe now my fingernails can start to grow again.

HTTR!!!

Archived