Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HOF Weekend, Honoring the Hogettes Etc

Huly

As some of you know both Pez and I are PFUFA members (Pro Football Ultimate Fan Assoc) so we made our annual trip to Canton for HOF weekend.  Some of the other NFL team members also decided to honor the Hogettes with a skit and annual award.  It was an amazing weekend but Pez and I are exhausted LOL

Our new football cards were delivered in Canton (thank you Piketoon for the cartoon and Bengal Bomb Squad for design and printing)

Footballcards_zpsaf4614e0.jpg

On Thursday our first stop was lunch at White Castle :) then off to Akron Children's Hospital to cheer up some kids

ChildHospital_zps7a8fbdd3.jpg

chilhosp_zps30a2547e.jpg

Next we went to the Rib Burn Off as our Jeep was selected as a vehicle to be on display and we had a 2 hour autograph session (they were our parade sponsor)

TailgateVehicles_zpse8d7e024.jpg

On Friday we had the float judge, meetings, and the PFUFA Tailgate (yummy food) and this is where the boys gave tribute to our Hogettes.  They each dressed in dresses and snouts, gave a speech on each Hogette and then sang Hail to the Redskins.

NFLHog_zps4892de84.jpg

Hogettes_zps86a029ca.jpg

PFUFAHogawards_zpsbddc1b7f.jpg

PFUFAHogettes_zpsfcb67a31.jpg

PFUFAWhodeyHog_zps9ead4dec.jpg

Saturday was the Timken Parade, Autograph session at the HOF and a Charity event at the J Babe Center.

PFUFAGroup_zpsab4ec537.jpg

PFUFAChicks_zpsedb3095a.jpg

At the breakfast and induction at the HOF they have created a new annual award to honor the hogettes service to this comunity.  Over 30 years they have raised more than 100 Million dollars for charities.  The Golden Hog Award will be given to a member each year who has given back the most.

PFUFAGoldenHog_zps51c10bfa.jpg

PFUFAGHside_zpsa978b386.jpg

GHback_zps71b11bf8.jpg

Pez the Hogettes and I then went on the hunt for the RG3 display at the HOF.  Pez and I griffened the display :)

PFUFA2013_zps90bc2135.jpg

It was a crazy few days but another amazing weekend!  I am still honored every day to be a member of PFUFA and to be a Redskin fan!  HTTR

Those are truly inspiring pics, and I love the toon images. :)

I knew the Hogettes did all kinds of charity work, but had NO idea they'd raised around $100m!

Over 100 million in their 30 years of service to this community!

Archived