Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Henderson: 'I'm Here To Help Get A Ring'

Hail Manchild157, I do feel we have many WRs where we'll have to drop a few good ones. I really like Garcon and Morgan as two underrated X and Z wide outs in the NFL that will have a great year coming up. Garcon playing a full 16 games and Morgon not having to fight through injuries and the rod in his ankle will put up some big numbers. Hankerson could be pushed with Henderson here. I don't see how Stallworth or Lewis are going to survive the cuts. I envision Garcon, Morgan, Moss, Robinson, Hankerson, and Henderson playing in the regular season. That is not a bad group of WRs to have on any team. It's not the GB group of last season but I'm happy with them.

Well, He didn't pick the easiest place to land a job at WR that's for sure. IMO he will have to beat out Moss and if he does that, it would mean he had an OUTSTANDING preseason (or Moss had an injury). It is going to be interesting to see the make-up of the 53 man roster and how many QB, RB, TE, WR, and OL. There will not be 11 WR's like in 2010. Also, It is much harder to stash a very good rookie WR on the PS now a days in order to keep a 10 year vet when you already have one. IMO the odds do not work in his favor.

From famine to feast... The Redskins have an abundance of young talent mixed with older but still high performing veterans. I like the mix and I'm glad I don't have to make the final cuts on this team. It is such a pleasure to see the positive changes that Bruce Allen and Mike Shanahan have made in three years.

Archived