Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need Help- Rambo or Helu Going #29?

21 always

So I hope I don't get NNT'd here for this but I was wondering because I'm trying to get a Rambo Jersey made but I noticed that Helu and him are wearing the same number? Does anyone know if Rambo will be getting #29 or will they not release his final number till after the last cuts?

So I hope I don't get NNT'd here for this but I was wondering because I'm trying to get a Rambo Jersey made but I noticed that Helu and him are wearing the same number? Does anyone know if Rambo will be getting #29 or will they not release his final number till after the last cuts?

If both Helu and Rambo make the 53, Helu will get it unless Helu wants to change.

If both Helu and Rambo make the 53, Helu will get it unless Helu wants to change.

Helu still plays for us?

yeah don't go purchasing a Rambo 29 just yet, he is a lock for making the team but it is anyones guess what no. he ends up with. 

Yeah, and there may be some bidding involved for some of the numbers.  Would personally love to see Rambo buy 36 from DY for obvious reasons, but we'll see.  DY is also one of my favorite players on the team, so he does no wrong in my eyes.

My son has a Helu 29 jersey, so I'd like to not have to upgrade that if at all possible.

Archived