Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor in Madden 25

SeanTheHitmanTaylor

I might get the game just for that alone. Is there a way to get him on the regular Skins team to play in Franchise mode?

There probably is. Might be able to do a trade or something.

Or you can just create a player with his stats...

If they make an accurate player model of ST, I would perfer that

YES! I am buying Madden anyways for the first time in years, over NCAA, mainly because of the awesome team we have to for dynasty mode, but this is just the cherry on the top. To play with Sean Taylor at his peak (assuming that's what stats they give him) is pretty awesome. 

ST over Ed Reed?  I love ST to death, but that's a tough call.

Don't they do it based on just on the player attributes?  Ed Reed obviously had a better career than Sean due to Sean's being tragically cut short, but when it comes to pure physical attributes, I don't know that there's been another player like Sean Taylor.

Man I miss him.

ST over Ed Reed?  I love ST to death, but that's a tough call.

Don't they do it based on just on the player attributes?  Ed Reed obviously had a better career than Sean due to Sean's being tragically cut short, but when it comes to pure physical attributes, I don't know that there's been another player like Sean Taylor.

Man I miss him.

Well lets look at ST's 4 year career and Reed's first 4 seasons. I guess this argument is moot though, since Reed started as a SS. He switched to FS at 28. And if look at Ed's first years at FS you noticed his stats improved in every category except his tackles goes down (naturally). Course you can argue he's a vet at this point and you can't count em.

YES! I am buying Madden anyways for the first time in years, over NCAA, mainly because of the awesome team we have to for dynasty mode, but this is just the cherry on the top. To play with Sean Taylor at his peak (assuming that's what stats they give him) is pretty awesome. 

Styx, your sig is fantastic!!

Archived