Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Riley Cooper is really, really dumb. (Deadspin article)

BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93

Was waiting for someone to post this because its a pain for me to do on an Ipad. He needs to be suspended at least. If not i wouldn't be surprised to see Vick lead him high and over the middle and RAMBO light him up. He is lucky ST21 isn't still out there. I expect him to be out of the lineup week 1, no way Ole Roge lets this slide without a suspension.

Vick lead him high and over the middle and RAMBO light him up. He is lucky ST21 isn't still out there. I expect him to be out of the lineup week 1, no way Ole Roge lets this slide without a suspension.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

If Rambo doesn't have a problem smoking Keiland Williams and yelling "****!" while he does it, can only imagine what he has in store for young Riley.

I don't think he meant it towards black folks, I think he was using the slur in a way rappers do. It doesn't make it better but I doubt Riley Cooper dons a hood and robe on Wednesday nights.

What?  Did you even watch the video?

Dude was MAD.  I highly doubt that was his first time saying it and his apology sucked. 

I don't think he meant it towards black folks, I think he was using the slur in a way rappers do. It doesn't make it better but I doubt Riley Cooper dons a hood and robe on Wednesday nights.

At least in hip hop, ending the word with "a" as oppose "er" has totally different connotations. This man deserves no benefit of the doubt and should be cut immediately and NO team should sign him, EVER. The NFL doesn't need to associate itself with ignorant racists. 

http://deadspin.com/eagles-wr-riley-cooper-at-concert-i-will-fight-every-979470075

Cooper went to a Kenny Chesney concert last month and got into an altercation, which resulted in him using racial slurs.

What (if anything) should happen to him? 

Hoopty damn doo.

Who really gives a flying **** besides the ultra pc crowd?

People call whites crackers and white trash all day every day and nobody seems to care.

why all the outrage when someone uses slurs against blacks but not when they're used against everyone else??

http://deadspin.com/eagles-wr-riley-cooper-at-concert-i-will-fight-every-979470075

Cooper went to a Kenny Chesney concert last month and got into an altercation, which resulted in him using racial slurs.

Hoopty damn doo.

People call whites crackers and white trash all day every day and nobody seems to care.

why all the outrage when someone uses slurs against blacks but not when they're used against everyone else??

Ignorance at its finest

No, i disagree on this one. He said that one like a person who doesn't listen to much rap, unless kenny Chesney did a hip hop song.. he said that like he was very comfortable with it,,in it's worst sense.

He better watch his knees, and he better do it better than he watches his mouth.

~Bang

edit.. as a Redskins fan, i hope the media blows it up and constantly constantly ask his teammates how they feel about it :)

Hoopty damn doo.

Ignorance at its finest

Pot meet kettle.

Pointing out a double standard is ignorant in your world.. that's funny.

Hoopty damn doo.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but if you can't honestly understand why the N' word holds more venom than slurs directed at Caucasians, then I don't know what to tell you. 

Let me clarify:

I hate that word and Riley is an asshat for using it in that manner, but perhaps the n----rs he were referring to were white dudes? I'm sure the n-word is something said in locker rooms around the NFL.

Who knows, maybe he is a racist piece of trash all along and finally snapped after getting inebriated?

Btw, anyone see Marcus Vick's tweet? He's placed a $1,000 bounty on Coopers head.

Archived