Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Breaking per Washington Post: Bradley Manning acquitted of aiding enemy

SkinsHokieFan

If someone said 154 years in prison or firing squad. I'd tell them to load their rifles.

Agreed. I'd rather die than spend a week in jail, much less a century and a half.
I am thinking that faced with that actual decision you would be asking which prison to report to...

Nah. Why would I want to spend the rest of my life in a cell with no freedoms just so I can breathe. I'm actually not afraid of dying.

If someone said 154 years in prison or firing squad. I'd tell them to load their rifles.

Agreed. I'd rather die than spend a week in jail, much less a century and a half.
Really? A week? *cough*p******cough*
We can't all be as awesome as you.

besides, with my charm and boyish good looks, I'd be someone's **** before the afternoon. Shoot me.

Those 3 women in Cleveland laugh at your soft-ness.
I guess my 17 days in jail trumps you men who are afraid. Wow. And those brave women trump us all.

Knowing I had a chance to get out, yeah I'll do my time. Knowing I'd never get out, no thanks.

Lol, wtf? I made a joke. Like four words and an obscenity. That's it. Sue me. A joke that I would've made regardless of any past experiences.

(And telling me to "move past it" is beyond absurd and borderline insulting. Especially as my stupid little joke had YOU bringing it up.)

Someone needs to stop acting like they're all wise and injecting their all-knowing wisdom where it isn't called for.

Get over yourself.

• 3 weeks later...

Bradley Manning: "I am Chelsea. I am a Female."

Bradley Manning, the Army private who was convicted of leaking the largest cache of classified documents in U.S. history, announced
Thursday that he plans to live out the rest of his life as female. "I am Chelsea Manning," the former intelligence analyst told supporters in a statement provided by his lawyer to NBC's Today show this morning. "I am a female."

ChelseaManning.png.CROP.rectangle-small.

Click on the link for the full article

Bradley Manning: "I am Chelsea. I am a Female."

Bradley Manning, the Army private who was convicted of leaking the largest cache of classified documents in U.S. history, announced

Thursday that he plans to live out the rest of his life as female. "I am Chelsea Manning," the former intelligence analyst told supporters in a statement provided by his lawyer to NBC's Today show this morning. "I am a female."

ChelseaManning.png.CROP.rectangle-small.

Click on the link for the full article

Well, not exactly sure if this is the best time to make that sort of change. Or maybe it is??

Archived