Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Monday Training Camp Practice Notes

--> Looks like Jordan Reed could do some special things. Having said that, do we carry 4 TEs? Niles Paul is expected to take Lorenzo Alexanders place on Special Teams. But he has to be on the team to do that. I think all would agree that at least as far as last year, NP was nothing special at TE.

--> Not sure why they even bring up Desmond Briscoe. He is basically TC fodder. He was intriguing last hear but he can;t hold on to the ball.

--> I cant wait to see what happens at RB. I think there will at least one surprise there. Many have said either Jamison or Thompson make the team. I think both will and it's Helu and Royster that are playing for the final spot. It may be as the #2 or #3, but I think one of them is gone.

--> Nice to be in a position finally where we have some tough decisions to make. Guys we cut this year will be playing somewhere else.

Hail Goskins- I do think they will carry 4 te's with the uncertainty of signing Davis after this year. I been thinking Helu and Royster make the team plus one of the rookies, other goes to practice squad.

I'm very surprised none of the guys have come back to post here. Takes time I guess. Certain stories don't have a comment section following so that may throw guys off for awhile. Glad you're back, guess you, canada and me got to keep it going till they notice.

Nice to hear Minnifield and Reed are showing what they can do at the respective positions. Briscoe better be lights out during preseason or will be shown the door. Paul will make the team for his special teams play, blocking on offense and that bail out receiver when others are covered. His blocking as a te is what's going to keep him on the team.

HAIL FELLAS!

I suspect that Helu & Royster make the team (although if Helu isn't 100% he's gone). One of the 2 rookie RBs make the team & is placed on the PS & honestly I don't care which. Davis is back & will be our #1 TE but Logan Paulsen will get more than his fair share of playing time, Paul will solely be on ST's. As for Brisco, why is he even on the team? he's a waste of a roster spot. I'm surprised that he made it this far. -----> The rest of the fellas will come back. They might have different names but they'll Identify themselves & we'll resume where we left off....minus all the BS. It's good to talk to you again manchild157 & you goskins10.

Carriker's quadricep tendon was repaired for the 3rd time. They were saying he could work weights with his knee but couldn't explode or get in the stance that is required. Remember when Busty was trying to get all riled up about the hush-hush of Carriker having a setback? Outside chance that he could come back this season. HTTR!

What 157 ... 4 TE , There's a chance that Royster get cut . I think helu will be the third down back , Along with Thompson. Brisco want be here . Our WR. Core is set . Moss , Morgan , Gracon, Hank , and Robinson . IMO that's all the WR , we carry

157 ....Cold , and JD probably don't know the site back up . Give it time bro . Everybody will be back on board. Including bust ,and polo

Archived