Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2013-14 Washington Redskins In A Song; Adrenalin and Expectations

After last year's excitement and surprises, with RGIII being as good as advertised, Morris being a huge surprise, and even Cousins stepping up and showing he's no clipboard holder, it has definitely put an overly eager feeling in many of the loyal's hearts.

This topic has been brought up before, but considering the circumstances, it deserves a reprise.

What song comes to mind regarding this upcoming season?  What song gets your blood pumping, adrenalin elevated, emotionally revved up ?

Gotta say, with all respect to those who didn't experience the 80's like I did, INXS - Don't Change came to mind. If I wasn't so digitally challenged, I could make a hell of a video of Redskin plays with this song in the background.

So, whats yours?

After last year's excitement and surprises, with RGIII being as good as advertised, Morris being a huge surprise, and even Cousins stepping up and showing he's no clipboard holder, it has definitely put an overly eager feeling in many of the loyal's hearts.

This topic has been brought up before, but considering the circumstances, it deserves a reprise.

What song comes to mind regarding this upcoming season?  What song gets your blood pumping, adrenalin elevated, emotionally revved up ?

Gotta say, with all respect to those who didn't experience the 80's like I did, INXS - Don't Change came to mind. If I wasn't so digitally challenged, I could make a hell of a video of Redskin plays with this song in the background.

So, whats yours?

I'm standing here on the ground

The sky above won't fall down

See no evil all directions

Resolution of happiness

Things have been dark for too long...

You sing the rest VoR  :)

Archived