Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Saturday Training Camp Practice Notes

(formerly 40GUT) I hope the comments stay. The format is better. Now! On to Reskins stuff.

Looking forward to the team working in full pads this week to get a feel for how the rookie D-backs and Running backs are fitting into the system. Hope the injury bug is done for a while!

Hey Big D, good to see you back man. Funny you say that about polo,haha, saw him posting on Hog Havens the other day. Looks Like Robinson is the receiver to watch out for, good hands and that blazing speed. Even Helu is looking good man, Alfred has worked on speed, Garcon is good and a bunch of other guys out there throwing their bodies around competing.

Hail Theyareback-

Well I wrote a letter to the webmaster spelling out a few usernames that needed to be banned and the next day they took it all down. On Friday I requested him to put it back up because we always have some good fans at training camp giving us updates and lo and behold it comes back up on Saturday....coincidence? I think not. Power of logical persuasion I'm thinking. I think the shutdown of this comment board will hopefully purge the trolls from usage, plus they are monitoring the content of posts now and warning violation points are issued to a person's profile. Nonetheless, I'm very glad to have it back. Now for some excellent football talk that I've been missing from some of the NFL's best fans.HTTR!!!

Archived