Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jarvis Jenkins suspended first 4 games of season for testing positive for banned substance (Merged)

BobGriffin

Im really getting tired of this.  How many players do we have with suspensions over the past few years now? 8? Its ridiculous...

I mean, what else can you say at this point?   And I've yet to hear the brass address it in any meaningful way.

Im really getting tired of this.  How many players do we have with suspensions over the past few years now? 8? Its ridiculous...

And they will continue to break the rules when they only get 4 game suspensions. 

More from Jarvus Jenkins on suspension. When I learned that I tested positive for a substance that is banned under the NFL policy, I was shocked and confused. It’s an obscure substance that I’ve never even heard of, and I still don’t know how it got into my body. My only guess is that it came from one of the supplements I was taking around the time of the test, even though none of them listed anything banned.

Tough blow for the team. 

So this this is the over reacting loose yo damn mind thread on this. Hopefully the civil conversations can be had over in the press release thread. Feel free to carry on with your knee jerking...

Doesn't this mean it is his second violation?

I agree, why don't the players show more responsibility.

I believe for performance enhancing drugs the first offense is 4 games. With substances aren't considered performance enhancing I believe the first failure results in something like a drug education course but no suspension.

Gotta be critical of Shanahan here. He can't keep letting this stupid **** happen.

After reading the statement from Jenkins do you still feel that way?

I'm not saying he is lying but take into account he could be to save face. This seems to be the standard line when players get popped for PEDs. 

Gotta be critical of Shanahan here. He can't keep letting this stupid **** happen.

After reading the statement from Jenkins do you still feel that way?

Yes. Is it not the coaches responsibility to drill it Into the players to run EVERYTHING by the medical staff to be safe?

It's not like this is an isolated incident.

Hail.

Archived