Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Suits thread

Hitman21ST

I like the show a lot, but its getting kind of cliched in terms of the romance situation. I won't say anything in potential spoilers, but I just feel eh about that direction. Other than that I like it a lot. Louis is such a dirtbag but his character brings fun interactions with other characters, especially Mike and Harvey. Good stuff.

I am a fan of the show. I got hooked season 1. Season 2 was a great turn, though I'm not liking USA's habit of splitting seasons, it made the Hardman come back in part 2 seem less important, though the season ended an interesting way and set up season 3 very well.

Felt bad for Louis also, but glad as to the reason why. Harvey's actions this season are going to be very interesting. Definitely one of the better shows on tv.

and Donna  :wub:

I have liked it and followed it, too. Not the real top-tier stuff, but damn fine mainstream tv. Great cast all the way around and superior acting/dialog. Some of their tangential plotlines have been a tad distracting and unfulfilled, but seems to me as mainly being their "finding themselves as a production and settling into a solid series scheme/character identities. To risk sounding even a little more hollywoodish, their sets and wardrobe are very well done, too, and saying "it's good for a non-premium cable channel effort these days" is no longer necessary IMO as USA/AMC/FX/TNT and others have all been regularly cranking out fine quality popular efforts for a while now that easily compete with the OG broadcast networks and some even intrude on all but (or remove the "but" if you like--it's close IMO with WD) the very elite of premium cable.

Good show. I agree I felt terrible for Louis. He was such a dbag at first but now he's really likable and Mike just kinda boned him by going back to Harvey. I feel like the show would really evolve if Mike had told Harvey to go F himself and stick with Louis for a bit.

Rachael is hot as hell but her romance with Mike is so cliche and boring.

And Cat Stark from Game of Thrones being on the show is awesome.

Archived