Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2013 Season Tickets Section 114, mid-section row, Face Value

GOREDSKINS010

How much is face?

$119 per ticket per game

$40 per parking pass per game

Total package adds up to $5641 for four tickets and two parking passes, or $2821 for two tickets and one parking pass.

I'm trying to sell either two or four tickets as a complete package at this time, though I might consider breaking into half-season chunks -- splitting up the premium games.

Several people have expressed interest in half seasons and/or two tickets.  You're close to critical mass in making this happen, but you'd have to agree on which games and whatever.  I'd suggest you PM each other and work something out.   I'd be happy to try and facilitate something, as I'm just trying to break even here.  I've also listed them on Ebay, but I'd rather sell to the fans here.

I've been notified that the tickets have been shipped, and I should have them by Wednesday. 

If you're interested in a half season, you can email me directly as well, letting me know which games you're interested in.

Think in terms of taking a premium game (Dallas or Giants), a preseason game, and three others -- and we might be able to work something.  I can also include parking.

As it turns out, these tickets are still available.  I'll likely break them out and price them by game, with the goal of breaking even overall.  I'll post under a separate thread when I've figured out the pricing.  If anyone is interested in buying all four tickets to any game, PM me and we'll see if we can come to terms.

As some have anticipated, I'm going to break these out by individual games, with the goal of coming as close to possible to breaking even.

Please realize that I can't afford to sell at cost, pay the paypal/shipping fees AND take a loss on the preseason games, so I'll price accordingly.  The prices will still be a lot cheaper than stubhub or scalpers.

As some have anticipated, I'm going to break these out by individual games, with the goal of coming as close to possible to breaking even.

Please realize that I can't afford to sell at cost, pay the paypal/shipping fees AND take a loss on the preseason games, so I'll price accordingly.  The prices will still be a lot cheaper than stubhub or scalpers.

I pmm'd you about this, but I would love to buy 2 for the Eagles and 2 for the 49ers game, and parking if you have it :)  Thanks

How much is face?

$119 per ticket per game

$40 per parking pass per game

Total package adds up to $5641 for four tickets and two parking passes, or $2821 for two tickets and one parking pass.

I'm trying to sell either two or four tickets as a complete package at this time, though I might consider breaking into half-season chunks -- splitting up the premium games.

What am I missing.

$119 x 4 = 476.  + 80 = $556 a game.  10 games = $5560.  You list $5641 Not a huge difference, just trying to understand.  

Archived