Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Jerseys on your HAVE TO GET check off list....?

Dub70s

I saw this article on Bleacher Report on "6 Washington Redskins Jerseys You Likely Rocked During Your Childhood"

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1691025-6-redskins-jerseys-you-likely-rocked-during-your-childhood

I thought what am I missing? I started buying jerseys in late in life and only get jerseys of guys that finish or are long term with the Skins....?

Own...

S. Moss, S. Davis, S. Taylor, R. Griffin (gift), C. Portis, and L. Arrington

Want...

L. Fletcher, J. Theisman, D. Williams, M. Rypien, A. Monk, D. Green, J. Riggins, G. Clark, C. Cooley

Nice to have...

P. Daniels, D. Manley, B. Mitchell, S. Baugh (so before my time), and S. Jurgensen (so before my time), and R. Doughty

What do you all have, need, and think would be nice to have?

Anyone want to trade for a McNabb jersey?

Have:

C. Taylor, S. Taylor, S. Moss, Subblefield, Freorotte, D. Manley... McNabb (it was a free gift)

Son has:

Orakpo, Kerrigan, Fletcher, Robert, Helu

Want:

Monte Colemen

Want for my son:

Monte Colemen, D. Green

Own

Moss, S. Taylor (x2), Griffin, Washington (wife's)

Want

Orakpo, Kerrigan, Morris, Green, Monk, Rambo, Fletcher, S. Taylor (#36)

Nice to Have

Hall, Portis, Garcon, Riggins, Mann

I'd get some of them framed - probably one of the Taylors, Riggins, Monk, Mann, Green

My jersey collection is smaller than I'd like it to be, but every time I buy one of some one on the current roster something bad happens to that player. Examples; S. Davis and C. Bailey (each left team following season), C. Portis (cut/retired). Coincidence or curse? I don't know but I figured I wouldn't risk it which is why I only get the jersey from some one who has left the team and possibly the league for good. So with that said, here's my list:

Have

Theismann, M Westbrook, S Davis, Bailey, Portis, Green, Riggo

Want

RG3 (in like 20 years or so), Cooley (will wait another year or two just in case)

Nice to have

Baugh (if I can find an authentic sweater style throwback), Ken Harvey (I think Starter was the company making jerseys at that time)

Own:

Riggins (I was in 5th grade...it's tiny), Arrington, Davis, Cooley, Taylor, Green, RGIII, Orakpo (signed), Marcus Washington (signed)

Want:

Fletcher, Morris

I usually don't buy a player's jersey until I can tell that they're going to stick around for awhile. It was a sad, sad day when Stephen Davis went to Carolina. I wasn't sad when Arrington left; he had worn out his welcome.

Own:

RGIII, Fletcher, Portis

Next Purchases:

Trent Williams - What a beast. I wish a highlight vid of him last year would pop up youtube (Why aren't their highlight vids of OL. I love watching pancakes and blocks that extend 5-10 yards down the field). He's so agile, extremely strong, and has a nasty streak. And we share the same last name so......

David Amerson - Took a couple of continuing education classes @ NC State. Followed this guy while there. Think he'll be a star here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6YB0NbOYng

Own:

Trung Canidate, Lavarneus Coles, LaVar Arrington, Clinton Portis, Santana Moss, Jeremiah Trotter, Jessie Armstead, LaRon Landry, Sean Taylor (both numbers), Darrell Green, and RGIII

Want:

Never buying another jersey in my life after the RGIII one I got myself for Christmas...except I kinda want a throwback RG3 or burgundy Garcon...

Well, all my jerseys are of guys who don't play anymore. Of the ones I want, I can't think of but maybe 3 players that are current that I want.

I own:

Arrington, Cooley, Marcus Washington, Portis, Randle El, & 2 Sean Taylor jerseys. (Originally, one of those was a Fred Smoot jersey & it's a 70th anniversary at that, but the year Taylor traded in his #36 for a #21, I had it screenprinted with Taylor's nameplate. However, strangely, the year Sean died, the screenprint came off & I've left it blank.)

I want:

Griffin III, Kerrigan, Moss, Morris, Monk, Riggins

own:

rg3 white limited, rg3 burgundy limited, orakpo burgundy premier, orakpo 07 throwback premier, cooley white premier, cooley burgundy elite, sean taylor 07 throwback signed and framed

want:

fletcher, morris, kerrigan, rambo

want to get rid of:

mcnabb, haynesworth, landry x2, campbell

Until last season, I only had former Redskin greats jersey's.  There were really not a lot of current Redskins within the past several seasons that I thought worthy of jersey investment....Ah....how times may have changed within a season. 

Own:

me - Theismann, Riggo, Jurgensen, RGIII (had to have this one)

Wife - Moss, Monk, Portis

Daughter - Hall

Would like:

Mann and/or Manley, Fletcher, Morris, Orakpo, Kerrigan

Archived