Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hottest 80's female in any given movie

Spaceman Spiff

Some great ones added overnight (just how the Hell did I forget Kathleen Turner in 'Body Heat?'); and a few I was thinking of today have gone.

One that is bugging me without going looking. The girl from the Tom Hanks flick Bachelor Party. Was she not as hot as I seem to remember?

Hail.

If you're talking about Tawny Kitean, then yeah - she was hot.

Crazy. But hot.

You guys have some good choices like Tanya Roberts, Kelly LeBrock and Phoebe Cates.  I had several childhood crushes and Tanya Roberts was one of them.

One under the radar is the Bond girl from "For Your Eyes Only", Carole Bouquet.  It's the only movie I saw her in but when I was a kid, I always watched "For Your Eyes Only" when it came on HBO to see her. 

carole-bouquet.jpg

I had a childhood crush on Olivia Newton-John.  I thought she looked hot in Xanadu.

xanadu2-e1311243548950.jpg

For all time hotness, Kathleen Turner in Body Heat.  I love that movie, the story and acting are superb and KT is on fire.  I saw her in her one woman play about Tallulah Bankhead in Baltimore.  Wonderful.  She gets my vote.

I like all the other women mentioned here too.

I always thought Molly Ringwald was beautiful; had a crush on her forever when I was young. Then again I <3 redheads. Not necessarily the same sexy or sultry factor as Turner or LeBrock but very pretty (also remember she was only 17 or 18 when she did The Breakfast Club).

the-breakfast-club-poster.jpg

Guest Spearfeather

Does Ginger count? she made a LOT of movies in the 80s...

~Banged my fist to a bunch of them.

Always wondered if Amber was her sister.

amber-lynn.jpg

Archived