Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Messing with the new roommate (need more ideas)

daveakl

So I moved in with my buddy Steve last week and after five days I realized it was a huge mistake. 
I really only knew him from watching Redskins games at BW3s on Paterson and playing poker at our friend Mike’s house on Fridays, but I figured if he was a Redskins fan and a poker player we could get along.  BIG MISTAKE.

After one week on non stop conspiracy shows on the TV, two nights of friends coming over to play Magic (who even still plays that), and a Bayblade tournament this past Sunday afternoon I decided if I was stuck here for the next six weeks I was going to have to make it interesting.

On Monday I downloaded an app for my Samsung phone that allows it to also act as a remote.  Now
every time he has the TV on I turn the picture off for 2 seconds, then back on for 2 seconds, and so on until he gets so frustrated he storms off to his lair.  He has tried resetting it, unplugging it, changing the inputs, calling customer support, basically anything he can think of to try and “fix the problem.”

I’m thinking now I will add one prank a week through mid August and see if he breaks down. Anyone have any good ideas?

haha i laughed

Are you the Steve in question?

If so, I'm gonna laugh!

Just my assumption lol - I'm assuming so based off of the thread I started on fixing my tv.

For the record, I have never met nor spoken to daveakl - I do not play Magic or Bayblade?

haha i laughed

If so, I'm gonna laugh!

Just my assumption lol - I'm assuming so based off of the thread I started on fixing my tv.

For the record, I have never met nor spoken to daveakl - I do not play Magic or Bayblade?

lol, I thought it was you while I was reading it. I was thinking, I could have sworn it was a dude named Steve talking about his TV going out for two seconds last night lol...

haha i laughed

If so, I'm gonna laugh!

Aw come on Steve, don't be embarrassed.  I wasn't trying to call you out or anything.  Your Magic card collection is something to be proud of and your best Bayblade could probably beat anything other people on ES could create. 

Anyone have any good ideas?

Yeah: Stop being a jerk. 

dude...really? pranks are funny. as long as nobody gets hurt, or as long as nothing gets broken, by all means, prank away. no need to call him a jerk for coming up with that prank.

to the OP: have you seen that video of the two roommates, one is on the top bunkbed and the other is on the bottom bunkbed? the one on top is asking the one on bottom a lot of annoying questions at like 10 AM. Well, if your room is close enough to your roommates room, you should ask him random questions in the middle of the night or early in the morning to get him angry.

Archived