Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas Cowboys vs. Washington Redskins Myths

Red&BlueRivalry

Originally posted by AkaD

Exactly. NO ONE they've played "holds any weight". Why should it? What... because the Eagles were good a year ago? Their team from last year is gone!!! Hence their 2 and 3 record. The Giants? 2 and 3 also. They aren't good either. You can claim all the crap you want, but we could easily be tied or winning our division right now, and the Cowwgirls could very easily of lost the game to the Giants and Eagles. So what. And yes, I put the Skins names up there with them. We have ONE LESS win than all of them except Carolina!!! We are ONE game behind the Girls!! Hahahaha!!

Lates.

You do realize that of the Giants and Eagles 2-3 record, they both beat you guys and the Cowboys beat both of them, right?

You continually saying they are nobodies only makes YOUR team look even worse. They lost to those no talent nobodies. :laugh:

Oh yeah......... you are 1.5 games behind Dallas. One less win and TWO more losses.:D

If you're wondering why I don't respond to your lame posts anymore, it's because you're officially on Ignore. Have a great day weirdo.

You respond to me by wondering if I have noticed that you don't respond to my posts....And I'm the weirdo?

COOKOO!COOKOO!

Originally posted by AzSkinsFan63

Howdy Bob!!!!

Your post was better than expected but I disagree on a few player assessments.

The strange quote I just took from you above proves your football knowledge. You haven't figured it out even after you went from Campo to Parcells.:laugh:

If the skins O-line played to it's talent level and Ramsey had time you'd see the huge difference in talent level believe me. Until that happens we are equal at best.

But the difference is I stopped defending Campo long before his tenure ended. I never thought Campo needed a few players to get his conservative as hell approach down. Campo made a lot of stupid calls especially in the 4th quarter. He had assistant coaches with no plays at crucial times. He let locker room distractions get the best of the team. You have to understand that 90% of Parcells bringing the most out of his players is putting them in positions to succeed. Hambrick is not making a lot of outside runs, they're leaving those and screen passes to Cason. Parcells is rotating his defensive linemen reserves in more frequently to keep everyone fresh, especially with some undersized starters. He kept players that might have been looked at as busts only because he realized their value on special teams. He moved Walters from center and kept Gurode at his natural spot, guard. He knew a mobile Carter would work better with some of the offensive line questions. He brings out 3 receivers only because they are his most talented unit, not because he's convinced that's the only way to throw. You didn't see many of his 3 WR sets in the Philly game, left a lot of backs in there for protection against a blitz prone Philly defense. Parcells is never trying to squeeze players into his system, he's trying squeeze a system out of his players and changing everything to work against opponents.

I completely agree that coaches make the difference, Parcells has proven that but I get the feeling with Spurrier's mistakes, while the rest of the NFL world is getting a good laugh at his coaching mistakes, D.C. is convinced that if Snyder hands out a few milliion dollar contracts to big name free agents, everything will be fixed. Sometimes I wonder if Spurrier is hellbent on proving his college offense will win a Super Bowl in the NFL. If I were Spurrier, I'd make sure that my quarterback isn't a second year player who only started a few games last year, my offensive line was a top 3 in the NFL with some of the limited protection his QBs will receive, and Coles isn't the only speedster that can catch with best receivers. With not much certainty at quarterback, I would have kept Davis, improved my defense and basically done the same thing Carolina is. Ball control offense. It looked like that was what the Skins had in mind in their game against the Jets to start off the season and I have missed a few Skins games since but it looks like a few games with Ramsey showing off his future props and Spurrier is starting to go back to some of the things that got him in trouble last year. I'm not sure how much offense matters though with that defensive line. Some of the protection I saw Brad Johnson getting was sickening.

I guess my main point is I feel that some Skins fans think they have a Kansas Chiefs roster just waiting to be hatched. Most teams are similar in talent these days and most teams are just an injury away from a losing season. Your coach should be making the best with what he his given. At 4-1, the Skins wouldn't look any different and you could probably use a lot of the same excuses people are giving the Cowboys. You don't play outside your means, you discipline the team and don't lose to yourself and that's really all you need in today's NFL. Every once in a while a team gets lucky and can collect a Tampa Bay defensive line, a quarterback like Peyton Manning, a sleeper back like Priest Holmes, and when you do hit the jackpot, it shows but good personnel management and great coaching are the name of the game now in parity.

Hahaha!!!!

You do realize that of the Giants and Eagles 2-3 record, they both beat you guys and the Cowboys beat both of them, right?

You continually saying they are nobodies only makes YOUR team look even worse. They lost to those no talent nobodies.

Oh yeah......... you are 1.5 games behind Dallas. One less win and TWO more losses.

Cowgirl fans. Jeez.

Must I explain myself over and over again to you cow pukes?

Yes, Dallas beat the Giants in OT with a field goal. Wow. Dallas beat the Eagles by 2. Wow. We lost to the Giants in OT by a field goal. Wow. We lost to the Eagles by 2. Wow.

These games could of gone either way for either team genius. By no means did the 'girls beat their ass, and by no means did they kick our ass. What makes you think Dallas is so terribly good??? We'll see how good they are when they play the Patriots and the Buccaneers.

Hahahahaha!!! :dallasuck

I think you are absolutely wrong Red&BlueRivalry, especially about "myth #1". We clearly are a much more talented team than the Cowboys. It is no fluke that we are playing at about the same level even though we have been making tons of stupid mistakes that the Cowboys are not. If the Boys were making such mistakes, they would still look like the Campo Cowboys.

Hahaha!!!!

Cowgirl fans. Jeez.

Must I explain myself over and over again to you cow pukes?

Yes, Dallas beat the Giants in OT with a field goal. Wow. Dallas beat the Eagles by 2. Wow. We lost to the Giants in OT by a field goal. Wow. We lost to the Eagles by 2. Wow.

These games could of gone either way for either team genius. By no means did the 'girls beat their ass, and by no means did they kick our ass. What makes you think Dallas is so terribly good??? We'll see how good they are when they play the Patriots and the Buccaneers.

A loss is a loss is a loss.

Whether you beat a team by one or a hundred, it still is a win for you and a loss for them.

Nowhere in my post did I say we kicked their asses or that they kicked yours. Or where did I state that I thought Dallas is "terribly good?" I am happy with the improvement they have shown thus far. But do I think they are the '92 Boys. Uh, no.

You are right. Those games could have ended up either way. But they didn't. Painful, isn't it?:laugh:

Little help from the other, more knowledgable Skins fans.......

Is this guy always this dense?

The 92' boys??? What exactly did they do in 92'? We won the Superbowl in 1992. More knowledgable? You may want to check yourself before you go assuming things. I know plenty thanks.

Whether you beat a team by one or a hundred, it still is a win for you and a loss for them.
Keep believing that. It's not the same as whoopin' some serious ass. I definitely am not as confident facing a team that we scraped by on, as opposed to a team we whooped like a red headed step son in a pink tutu. The only reason you said that is because the Cowgirls can't win a game decisively. "A win is a win" Yay. I wish I could be there to see your face when your team gets the rude awakening of just how good they really are.
You are right. Those games could have ended up either way. But they didn't. Painful, isn't it?
Not at all thanks. I don't take sports games that personally. We simply need to come together more as a club, and the W's will take care of themselves. We will get better every week, just like most teams will. Your team however has already peaked. There is nowhere to go but down for your team. The only additions your team made was a fat ass coach. Hahaha!!

No, but seriously, they have been winning. I think it's because of the opposition they've faced. We haven't been winning, I know, but the season is very young. I wouldn't get too confident just yet, but that's just me. Good luck.

P.S.- What do you expect man. You're in a Skins fan site. You know how much we hate your team don't you? Nothing personal towards you as a person, but... :dallasuck

The 92' boys??? What exactly did they do in 92'? We won the Superbowl in 1992.

He is talking about the 92 Season, not about you winning the super Bowl in January of 1992 that completed the 1991 season.

You fail to accept that not only did Dallas win those two games that you lost, Dallas also led for virtually the entire game in both contests (and have led for much of all 5 games thus far). Washington fell behind and eventually pulled close enough to create a misleading box score. Hardly the same thing as what Dallas accomplished in those games.

The 92' boys??? What exactly did they do in 92'? We won the Superbowl in 1992. More knowledgable? You may want to check yourself before you go assuming things. I know plenty thanks. Keep believing that. It's not the same as whoopin' some serious ass. I definitely am not as confident facing a team that we scraped by on, as opposed to a team we whooped like a red headed step son in a pink tutu. The only reason you said that is because the Cowgirls can't win a game decisively. "A win is a win" Yay. I wish I could be there to see your face when your team gets the rude awakening of just how good they really are. Not at all thanks. I don't take sports games that personally. We simply need to come together more as a club, and the W's will take care of themselves. We will get better every week, just like most teams will. Your team however has already peaked. There is nowhere to go but down for your team. The only additions your team made was a fat ass coach. Hahaha!!

No, but seriously, they have been winning. I think it's because of the opposition they've faced. We haven't been winning, I know, but the season is very young. I wouldn't get too confident just yet, but that's just me. Good luck.

P.S.- What do you expect man. You're in a Skins fan site. You know how much we hate your team don't you? Nothing personal towards you as a person, but... :dallasuck

:rotflmao:

You are one funny guy!

The last time I checked, the '92 season was finished up with a Cowboys superbowl win.

And our team has already peaked? Enlighten me, oh knowledgeable one. How do you know this?

And as far as our additions go. You don't pay much attention, do you. Figures........

As for our "fat ass" coach, it seems alot of your fellow posters on this board would love to have him over Spurrier. But let me guess, you're not one of them, right?

Please respond quickly. I haven't laughed this much since Michael Westbrook pimp slapped Stephen Davis!!:laugh:

No. Dallas won the Superbowl in 93' man. Jeez. These Cowgirl fans aren't too bright. The Superbowl is played in January dude.

Sure, i'd rather have Parcells, but that wasn't my point. My point was that's all they got!! Duh. Smile while you can Cowgirl boy. Your team isn't going to do sh*t this year. Get a grip.

Do you know who the MVP was in the 93' Superbowl you won?

The 92' boys??? What exactly did they do in 92'? We won the Superbowl in 1992. More knowledgable? You may want to check yourself before you go assuming things. I know plenty thanks. Keep believing that. It's not the same as whoopin' some serious ass. I definitely am not as confident facing a team that we scraped by on, as opposed to a team we whooped like a red headed step son in a pink tutu. The only reason you said that is because the Cowgirls can't win a game decisively. "A win is a win" Yay. I wish I could be there to see your face when your team gets the rude awakening of just how good they really are. Not at all thanks. I don't take sports games that personally. We simply need to come together more as a club, and the W's will take care of themselves. We will get better every week, just like most teams will. Your team however has already peaked. There is nowhere to go but down for your team. The only additions your team made was a fat ass coach. Hahaha!!

uhh....sorry aka, but Dallas won the Super Bowl at the close of the '92 season. Believe that may be what he was referencing?

Will do. Thanks.

The only thing that matters about a season is who won the Superbowl right? So if he were going to say they won it in 92' he'd be wrong now wouldn't he? We won it in 92'. Superbowl wins don't go by the seasons year, they go by when it's played. If you prefer to stick up for Cowboy fans, well then that's your choice. Me, I stick up for my own. Here's a site that might explain WTF I was talking about. I wasn't talking about the 92' season man. Jeez. Get ahold of yourself.

http://nflhistory.net/museum/sbhistory.html

No. Dallas won the Superbowl in 93' man. Jeez. These Cowgirl fans aren't too bright. The Superbowl is played in January dude.

Sure, i'd rather have Parcells, but that wasn't my point. My point was that's all they got!! Duh. Smile while you can Cowgirl boy. Your team isn't going to do sh*t this year. Get a grip.

Do you know who the MVP was in the 93' Superbowl you won?

So Parcells is the only addition to our team, huh?

Yeah, whatever.

What about Terrence Newman, Al Johnson, Jason Witten, Bradie James, Zuriel Smith, Dan Campbell, Ryan Young, Toby Gowin, Terry Glenn, Richie Anderson, Al Singleton,George Warhop, Bruce DeHaven, Mo Carthon, Sean Payton, etc.....

Sure seems to me we added more than one "fat assed" coach.

Btw, I said they won the SB after the '92 season. S. E. A. S. O. N.

But I digress. After all, I am but a Cowgirls fan. (You are so original, btw:applause: ) I just expected someone with superior intellect like yourself to comprehend what is clearly written. My apologies.

Will do. Thanks.

The only thing that matters about a season is who won the Superbowl right? So if he were going to say they won it in 92' he'd be wrong now wouldn't he? We won it in 92'. Superbowl wins don't go by the seasons year, they go by when it's played. If you prefer to stick up for Cowboy fans, well then that's your choice. Me, I stick up for my own. Here's a site that might explain WTF I was talking about. I wasn't talking about the 92' season man. Jeez. Get ahold of yourself.

http://nflhistory.net/museum/sbhistory.html

Show me where I said that. All I ever said is that I'm not comparing this years team to the one from '92. you are the one that brought up the super bowl talk.

Smart guy.

No. I said "What did you do in 92'?" I also said "The Redskins won the Superbowl in 92'" Are you disagreeing with me? Jesus. All you had to do was say you were talking about the 13 and 3 season idiot. But you didn't. You went on and on about the difference between seasons and Superbowls. So I thought you meant Dallas won the Superbowl in '92. Yay!! This conversation is just ridiculous. How nit-picky can a**holes be?

GET OVER IT ALREADY!!!!

Archived