Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Biking to work in Arlington?

Slateman

Curious who does it. I work in Arlington, right by the airport. Anyone know of a hotel or building that offers/rents showers? I'm going to start biking to work and I'd like to do it as cheaply as possible. Best option I've found is LA Fitness for $35 a month.

Also, I'm trying to find a good cyclocross bike for under 700. I'm a 56-58cm frame. So if you know someone who knows someone, I'd appreciate a PM.

Curious who does it. I work in Arlington, right by the airport. Anyone know of a hotel or building that offers/rents showers? I'm going to start biking to work and I'd like to do it as cheaply as possible. Best option I've found is LA Fitness for $35 a month.

Also, I'm trying to find a good cyclocross bike for under 700. I'm a 56-58cm frame. So if you know someone who knows someone, I'd appreciate a PM.

Hey, I bike all around the DMV and if I were you I'd take the LA Fitness deal. Fairly cheap and the gym by Pentagon City (I'm guessing that's the one you want) isn't too far from the airport. Can't help you with buying the bike, but I would definitely support you biking to work - much faster and if you don't have time to workout, it's nice, too.

Is there a gold's gym.  Most of their memberships are only 9.99.  How about planet fitness?  

Nope. LA Fitness and Washington Sport and Club. LA Fitness is the cheapest, by far.

Hey, I bike all around the DMV and if I were you I'd take the LA Fitness deal. Fairly cheap and the gym by Pentagon City (I'm guessing that's the one you want) isn't too far from the airport. Can't help you with buying the bike, but I would definitely support you biking to work - much faster and if you don't have time to workout, it's nice, too.

I have the time, I'm just tired of droping money on parking and gas. I figure I can start at biking 2 days a week, driving 2 days a week, and teleworking 1 day a week and I'll be spending less than if I drove every day.

Archived