Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Films Season Yearbooks

mrshuma

Hi, I've been collecting the season yearbooks from the NFL Films and I almost have the entire set just need some the 60's ones. I was wondering if anyone knows why a 1997 yearbook was never produced? I sent an email to NFL Films but didn't receive a response. I know they did other teams that year so it was strange. All the years were produced from 57 and on except for 1985 (which was a 50 year anniversary video) and 97. 

the 1993 season review is pretty strange as well as it opens up with Norv Turner talking on the upcoming season, Shuler etc then it moves into a quick history of the Redskins but no talk on the actual 1993 season - 

looking through the films catalog; it appears most teams do have 1997 yearbooks so still not sure why one wasn't produced for the 1997 season

the 1993 season review is pretty strange as well as it opens up with Norv Turner talking on the upcoming season, Shuler etc then it moves into a quick history of the Redskins but no talk on the actual 1993 season - 

looking through the films catalog; it appears most teams do have 1997 yearbooks so still not sure why one wasn't produced for the 1997 season

Last week I bought the NFL Films 1993 Redskins VHS tape for .45cents at the thrift store. That's a lot of value for the money. I hope it works.

Last week I bought the NFL Films 1993 Redskins VHS tape for .45cents at the thrift store. That's a lot of value for the money. I hope it works.

'93? That was Pettibon's season. Ugh what a horrible season, 10-6 loss to the Rams and that 3-0 loss to the Jets at home. Pathetic.

the 70's ones are all really great, John Facenda was one of a kind! That 79 game against Dallas still stings and I was only 2 years old but that looked like a really good year, it seems as though the experts weren't expecting much that year and 80 was supposed to be a big year, etc. Still curious why there was never a 97 yearbook produced...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived