Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

• 2 weeks later...

Like to hear LeBron reasoning for keeping #6 if he does, current players have a waiver, no one else can wear #6 while waiting for remaining 17 players to either change or retire so officially no one has it.

5 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Like to hear LeBron reasoning for keeping #6 if he does, current players have a waiver, no one else can wear #6 while waiting for remaining 17 players to either change or retire so officially no one has it.

This happened in baseball when they retired Robinson’s 42.  Rivera kept wearing it and I believe he was the last player in MLB to do so.

If LeBron does change, is the NBA going to make him buy all unsold jerseys like the NFL does?

4 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

This happened in baseball when they retired Robinson’s 42.  Rivera kept wearing it and I believe he was the last player in MLB to do so.

If LeBron does change, is the NBA going to make him buy all unsold jerseys like the NFL does?

Good grief, that's a rule?  I hope not, wow.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

What are the Cavs thinking? I get they have young talent. But that's a lot to trade for one player.

Looks like a great trade. They have a core of Mitchell (how is the oldest and turns 26 in a week), Allen, Mobley, Garland all locked up for the next three years. They have Love, LeVert, Lopez and Rubio on the bench. They need to figure out SF where they could use an upgrade, but they are young and loaded and their salary cap is in great shape. 

Edited by Hersh
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

if the NFL isn't kicking Snyder out for perceived transgressions, which were MUCH worse than what Sarver is accused of doing, what makes anyone think the NBA is going to can Sarver?

I guess I need to read more into the difference between what the Clippers owner that got pushed out did from the this Suns owner.

My initial reaction was it sounded very similar and thus suprised he wasn't also forced out, especially because LeDiplomat demanded more blood be drained from his neck.