Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

10 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

poole is such a dumb player. Needs to play smarter. 

He will get smarter with playing time. You want him out there making mistakes while the group can still make up for them and have the leaders in the room to help him grow from them. If they keep him on this path, he will be one of the leaders and the future of the group I think. I'm envious that we don't have anything close to that kind of ability to groom talent here. Yet! I hope 

26 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I would of kept Moody in instead of Poole. 

Poole hasn’t dropped below 50-40-90 in this Dallas series.  That’s well more than you could wish for from a young sixth man.  If Kerr relies on him in crucial moments to close out a game, that’s on him. 

People act offended when I say the warriors legitimately ruined basketball but take a look at how they play dropping threes all game and passing up layups to hit more and more threes and its just very very bad basketball. When I was growing up basketball used to be fun. Alley oop. Defense. Physical play. That's all gone now 

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

People act offended when I say the warriors legitimately ruined basketball but take a look at how they play dropping threes all game and passing up layups to hit more and more threes and its just very very bad basketball. When I was growing up basketball used to be fun. Alley oop. Defense. Physical play. That's all gone now 

Was growing up? You still are.

It jus sounds so cliche to blame them right now when they aren't holding a gun to the head of the other 29 NBA teams.  

Plus, Warriors have scored more points in the paint in every game this series against Dallas, so it honestly just comes across as retweeting then legit constructive criticism.

Edited by Renegade7

Rule change banning teams from taking that cheap foul to stop fast breaks should take effect the day after this year's finals ends.

No clue how that rule hasn't been implemented already. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

18 years ago there were only 2 teams that averaged scoring over 100 a game. This year, every team in the league averaged over 103 a game. 

But yeah, 3 pointers have ruined the game. 🙄

It's not that 3 pointers have ruined the game, it's players passing up open 5 ft shots to dish out far to often and players jacking up threes that have no business doing so. 

For me personally, I loved post play and there is almost none of that now. 

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Hersh said:

It's not that 3 pointers have ruined the game, it's players passing up open 5 ft shots to dish out far to often and players jacking up threes that have no business doing so. 

For me personally, I loved post play and there is almost none of that now. 

Not to drag this into the college realm, but that's a good point. 

Butler coming up small the last three games. They are going to be a really bad team in a couple years with these contracts. 

This series is over. Just FF the next game so the Finals can start. 

26 minutes ago, Destino said:

Looks like I spoke too soon.  Heat have no offense again.  

It's embarrassing offense. Boston has good defense but they weren't even hitting the rim on a few of those wide open shots 

• Like 1

Pathetic performance from my boys tonight. Jimmy doesn’t look right since going out in game 3. Lowry hasnt look right in the entire playoffs. Strus has become invisible. Bam is still too dam passive although he played ok tonight. Herro’s been gone these last 2 games.
Damn shame to fall apart like we have. No excuses, it isn’t over. Regroup for the last stand in game 6. 

2 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

For the life of me, I don't get how the Heat got the #1 seed. 

Musta been from beating up on their division.

Bam is suddenly bad.  Jimmy and Herro are hurt.  Kyle Lowry is (still) an over rated bum.  

• Like 1