Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

I have decided if Boston wins the ECF I will root for them over the Warriors. The Warriors are so unlikable and boring. Guys like Draymond flip double birds at fans. Guys like Curry do nothing but hit threes. And they win, ALL the time.

f*** GS. Go BOSTON boys.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

I have decided if Boston wins the ECF I will root for them over the Warriors. The Warriors are so unlikable and boring. Guys like Draymond flip double birds at fans. Guys like Curry do nothing but hit threes. And they win, ALL the time.

f*** GS. Go BOSTON boys.

darth vader episode 6 GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, ixcuincle said:

f*** GS. Go BOSTON boys.

Curry Klay and Dray are going to have as many rings as Lebron.  Celtics don’t have the firepower to stop it.  

And they’ll have won yet another without KD.  This is a legacy changing playoffs.  

I'm seeing a lot of regurgitated, out of date, hot take talking points about the Warriors in here lately and it's getting ridiculous. 

Dallas has shot more threes then the Warriors in every game this series while simultaneously getting outrebounded in all three games, what the hell are yall watching? 🧐

Edited by Renegade7