Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Embiid pregame antics with Triple H would piss me off if I was a 6ers fan. **** are you doing. This is the playoffs, focus up. 

Too much smiling and giggling. I guess for social media likes and brand building. It's gross.

I'm a 78 year old man! Just don't have time for that!

This ATL team is deeeeeep with shooters. 

Edited by CRobi21
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sixers getting run. John Collins looking big inside while Embiid is icing his knee.

Think the Wizards/Philly series was pretty physical. Lotta bodies flying around and those teams personally don't like each other. Sixers looking a bit gassed because they're getting good looks but not finishing as well.

• Like 1

Good shots coming too easy for the Clippers.  Mavs are having to slog for every decent look.  This has gotten out of hand.

I just can't fathom how Trey Burke can be a rotation player for a high quality playoff team.  This Mavs team should not have been able to push the Clippers to 7.  They were underachieving.

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

signing free agents and making trades is not buying a title. It’s one of several legitimate ways that teams are built 

Oh shut up, the Nets have stacked the deck so hard it’s laughable.  **** super teams.  I hope the Nets catch a stomach bug and literally **** their way out of the playoffs. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Destino said:

Oh shut up, the Nets have stacked the deck so hard it’s laughable.  **** super teams.  I hope the Nets catch a stomach bug and literally **** their way out of the playoffs. 

You Wiz fans wanted KD bad but I guess if you signed him and traded for Harden this board would be pretty quiet about buying titles 

Same with Lebron and bashing the Heat or any team he went to. Just sour grapes cuz the Wiz are a clown show 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

You Wiz fans wanted KD bad but I guess if you signed him and traded for Harden this board would be pretty quiet about buying titles 

Same with Lebron and bashing the Heat or any team he went to. Just sour grapes cuz the Wiz are a clown show 

Sour grapes bashing is the last thing we have as a Wiz fan and you want to take that away?  You heartless monster!

• Haha 7

5 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

you’re telling me the fans of a super team are happy about it?  Incredible.

Super teams are **** for everyone else.  

37 minutes ago, Destino said:

you’re telling me the fans of a super team are happy about it?  Incredible.

Super teams are **** for everyone else.  

I’m saying it’s a bad look. It’s insincere and hypocritical to complain about something you’d fully support if it were your team. Where is the consistency?

specifically people complaining about “buying titles” when really they’re not upset about the idea of buying titles aka signing free agents and making trades for good to great players, they’re just upset their own sorry team didn’t do the same. 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

7 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I’m saying it’s a bad look. It’s insincere and hypocritical to complain about something you’d fully support if it were your team. Where is the consistency?

specifically people complaining about “buying titles” when really they’re not upset about the idea of buying titles aka signing free agents and making trades for good to great players, they’re just upset their own sorry team didn’t do the same. 

You have no way of proving this is true.  I demand that the constellation of NBA superstars align together in DC to prove you right and prove me as the ultimate hypocrite.

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

im not upset about buying titles or trading for titles, I just hate super teams.  They’re lame. If a team drafts theee or more stars, at least you can respect that.  If a bunch of players get together and agree to join up at a particular team though?  That circumvents all the competitive elements of the game and front offices.