Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

I dont think Steph is the goat though. That said, what exactly did Shaq do to change the game? 

Zone defense.

Transitioned the game to what we see today. 

Posted (edited)

With Harden handling the ball so much, Kyrie is a non factor in feels like. At least not as big a factor as he could/should be.

There he finally nails a 3.

KD heating up. Uh oh time.

Edited by CRobi21

9 hours ago, Die Hard said:

Lakers missed the playoffs in Lebron’s first year without another sidekick right?

Nah. They missed it cause he got hurt. LeBron is greatest floor raiser of all time IMO. 

9 minutes ago, Destino said:

I can’t tell you exactly why, no one thing captures it, but I hate this Nets team.  

Go ahead and write the essay. I’ll help. 

KD is a snake. Kyrie is weird and annoying and cluelessly self aware of how he comes off when complaining about making millions. 

harden is a whiny foul baiting borderline dirty player. Who ****es about Houston but they did everything for him and in clutch games he chokes worse than chew on a date. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

No way a tequila event would cause irresponsible behavior. 

8 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Malone was a 20 and 8 guy the year before he joined the Lakers though. EDIT...Payton averaged over 20 points and 8 assists the year before too.

I looked at their stats. It's remarkable how few games these guys would miss in their careers compared to some of these players today. 

23 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Nah. They missed it cause he got hurt. LeBron is greatest floor raiser of all time IMO. 

I wouldn’t deny that. He took the Cavs to the finals on his back (his first go round). But he even figured it out early that you need some co-stars to win championships; especially multiple ships (legacy).

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

You know who absolutely is not the GOAT?

Draymond Green.

5 hours ago, Fergasun said:

The "floater" for the win at end of 4Q was glorious... 

He has a chance to be a 2x DPOY though. His intangibles generally go unloved by everyone it seems. 

That said he and Steph has way too many turnovers the last 2 games. Steph almost made up for it both times, but they definitely missed Klay. 

Edited by The Evil Genius

Payne flopped hard after cheap shooting the bald eagle.  You’d think he got chest bumped by an elephant the way he cartwheeled off his feet.

Looks like Bron hurt his shoulder before he fell, from when cheap shot Paul yanked his arm down.

• Destino changed the title to ***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***