Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

10 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

We're the special needs kid now, is that even fun? Or are you talking about the Big 3? Oh LeBron was on that team. Apparently that was enough to touch y'all quite a bit

Im saying the two teams failed differently. The first year LeBron went through his issues. Your last year Wade got old. Everyone on the warriors is relatively young so that’s not really comparable. The warriors without KD were a 73-9 team and went 7 games against arguably top 3 player of all time and two other all stars. Even tho they lost, it wasn’t as if they got out classed. They were still a championship caliber team. 

The Warriors with KD is not fair. They weren’t done by competition but by injury. Which goes more to my point that if KL joins LeBron that team is not fair either.

If the Lakers don’t win a title it won’t be because of competition but by injuries. Which goes along to your other point about the red ribbon army. It don’t hold, they ain’t losing to anyone unless they get weakened by injuries or something. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mooka said:

Speaking of legal streaming, how are ya'll planning on watching games next season?

I've been linking from reddit for the last decade for NBA. 

mmastreams and soccerstreams are starting to get shut down by the corporate entities

nbastreams and nflstreams may not be long for this world

2 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Javale McGee visiting the Rockets today...

That's the piece they need to put them over the top! 

48 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

When you don't offer a legitimate streaming service for in market fans, then you make piracy inevitable.

It's just one more way the league takes a dump on the fans who aren't front runners.

Blackouts have no place in this world anymore.  They make no sense.  They do it for the Orioles and MASN doesn't offer a streaming service to in market fans, it's ****ing infuriating.  Look at what you made me do, MLB, get a VPN and cheat.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I’m not sure that’s enough to win. 

That’s a weird fit. 

Also lol, Knicks

Yeah.  That team is still not winning.  OKC in its heyday was a better team even without considering KD's injury.  

If no uber super team rises in the offseason, GSW's run may not be over yet.  At least, they'll be competitive.  Will be real interesting to see if they can really pull off a sign and trade for KD to get that trade exception.