Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

1 minute ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

@StillUnknown the Celtics took your boy Romeo Langford.  Not going to lie, that stings a little bit.  I think I would have liked to pick him over Hachimura too.

But I wonder how he's going to get minutes in that rotation with Smart and Brown.  They are pretty well established at SG.

I have no idea if Langford is going to be good, but picking this late in a weak draft, you might as well swing for upside.

• Like 1

Ah man, they got my man crush Matisse Thybulle too.

I'm going to have to hate that kid now, but I love the way he plays.

The Celtics know the value of defense.  They are going to be very frustrating to play.

Nevermind, looks like they traded Thybulle to the 76ers.  I can root for him again.

3 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

There is some straight low ceiling trash being picked ahead of Bol at this point. There must be something seriously wrong with him or someone is getting a massive steal this late. 

I said this in the Wizards thread, but my suspicion is that the only thing that could make him fall so far is that Altman or someone on that staff trashed him.  He must be radioactive at this point.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I said this in the Wizards thread, but my suspicion is that the only thing that could make him fall so far is that Altman or someone on that staff trashed him.  He must be radioactive at this point.

It’s either that or medical reports might have been bad but somehow didn’t leak out to the press.  

4 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I mean it does seem like his weight is like right on the edge.

280 is a lot for a dude his size and the way he moves 

He's built like JJ Watt.  Basketball athletes are not going to be used to a guy like him.  He's going to making 10 year vets call him sir.

He'll be one of the strongest guys in the NBA as a rookie.  He'll be a force of nature by the time he hits his prime

18 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

He's built like JJ Watt.  Basketball athletes are not going to be used to a guy like him.  He's going to making 10 year vets call him sir.

He'll be one of the strongest guys in the NBA as a rookie.  He'll be a force of nature by the time he hits his prime

He is nowhere near JJ Watt’s built. He is fat. LeBron in Miami was massive and he was at 265 at 6’9. Zion doesn’t have LeBrons height or muscles. Zion is just fat. 

16 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Thats my point, in a way. He's not wiry, and gonna "Grow into his body" like a lot of other guys. He'll already be one of the heavier dudes in the league. So , from an injury and diet standpoint, it will be interesting to see what his playing weight will be as the years go by.

7 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Warriors bought pick 41 this morning. I have a feeling it to take an 18yo Serbian kid they have been trying to hide on their G league team this year.

Alen Smailagic

I suspect they were afraid he wouldn't be there at #58.

The Pelicans stole my idea.....god damn, the Warriors must be pissed

1 minute ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

The Pelicans stole my idea.....god damn, the Warriors must be pissed

Twitter says they had an arranged deal with the Dubs to take him. I'd bet it's for $2-3 mil cash. That's a total Dubs move btw. Buying 2nd round picks to fill out the roster. 

Edited by The Evil Genius