Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

I literally have no idea what you are referencing to or talking about. 

And I bet if this keeps up, everyone is going to be throwing shade at Paul today.  1 pt, 2 assists, no fgs, and -28 at half? Point Gawd?

Almost all you Wiz fans slam the guy, year after year.  Y'all thought broken ass John Wall was the next mesiah, but nope, just another broken ass fraud.  Guess it's jealousy.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Destino said:

He’s a better point guard than damn near every team has had in decades.  They didn’t call him the Point Gawd for nothing.  What’s your point?  

You admit he's one of the greatest PG and still **** about him for no reason.  So much hate for players on other teams that really never impact your team directly.  Pathetic. 

If you thought 30 was bad, now it’s 40!  lol

7 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

You admit he's one of the greatest PG and still **** about him for no reason.  So much hate for players on other teams that really never impact your team directly.  Pathetic. 

no reason?  I gave you the reasons.  Look it’s right here:

15 minutes ago, Destino said:

Is it a wizards fan thing?  I just assumed people hated on that dude because he spent so long both flopping and playing dirty.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Destino said:

If you thought 30 was bad, now it’s 40!  lol

Its ****ing pathetic, the suns.  But I just don't understand hating individual players for no reason at all, especially players from other conferences. 

1978..........I'll leave all y'all with this.

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro

Just now, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Its ****ing pathetic, the suns.  But I just don't understand hating individual players for no reason at all, especially players from other conferences.  

I tend to think beatings this bad are actually easier to take, because basketball fans know what this is.  It’s a bad night.  They strike at random throughout the year and when they do a team can’t do anything right.  Nothing falls.  Nothing works.  No team is immune.  There’s just so few game sevens that the two rarely coincide.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Notorious dirty player. Been throwing elbows "below the belt" to big guys since college.

Notorious flopper.

**** CP3.

Edited by CRobi21
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I like my Warriors chances against the Mavs. 

The Warriors dominating everyone in the West again gives me PTSD

NBA: Look at us, we have parity!

Only Suns lose, heavily favoried Warriors, Heat and Celtics all advance to final 4

I'll say to anyone that'll listen that I'm a Luka stan after he signed for everyone who wanted an autograph at the Mavs - Wizards game. He and Terry McLaurin are the most friendliest athletes I've seen in person, always have time to stop and sign.

47 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Almost all you Wiz fans slam the guy, year after year.  Y'all thought broken ass John Wall was the next mesiah, but nope, just another broken ass fraud.  Guess it's jealousy.

Show me the carfax.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Destino said:

I wonder how Suns Nation feels about passing on Luka in the draft after tonight.  Gotta hurt extra bad right now right?  

its gonna hurt even worse when they don’t max Ayton and this window effectively closes while Luka dominates the league for the next decade 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 2

That was a pretty pathetic showing by the Suns at home in a game 7. They put up no resistance.  Chris Paul ain't gonna play forever, this was probably their best shot.  And that roster doesn't seem that strong really.  They won 64 games with that group though, but it doesn't scream "championship caliber" to me.

1 hour ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

He's one of the best ever but this is why I don't mind the Suns losing. 

I love NBA on TNT but this whole "Bucks gave up game 7 at home by not playing the last game of the season" right after watching Dallas dismantle the Suns on the road is just lazy. Bucks had their chance to close out at home in game 6. 

7 minutes ago, Destino said:

Barkley picking the Mavs?  lol

Warriors in five.  

Did Barkely bring up Mavs size possibly being a problem for the Warriors who seem to have trouble with Memphis when Adams came back?  I mean, that and Luka going supernova, not unpossible. 

5 sounds too easy, we jus watched Warriors completely check out during game 5 against the Grizz, they got some trust to earn back, imo.

3 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Did Barkely bring up Mavs size possibly being a problem for the Warriors who seem to have trouble with Memphis when Adams came back?  I mean, that and Luka going supernova, not unpossible. 

5 sounds too easy, we jus watched Warriors completely check out during game 5 against the Grizz, they got some trust to earn back, imo.

Do the Mavs have size though?  Their centers are mediocre and Bertans is a rotation PF. 

17 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

How can people say adams gave the dubs trouble when they still got out rebounded heavily in game 4 and 6.

I do kinda agree they checked out tho after game 3. 

20 minutes ago, Destino said:

Do the Mavs have size though?  Their centers are mediocre and Bertans is a rotation PF. 

I don't believe they have the same size advantage Memphis has, which is why I asked if Barkkely brought it up (I expect he would if he's going to go out on a limb like that, he wouldn't stop talking about it when Adams came back).