Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

That wouldn't be the Celtics starting 5 and the Celtics would collapse the defense and dare them to shoot from the outside. Also, that Lakers team would not function well together. Just cause guys are individually great doesn't mean their skill sets match up to make a great team against another group of great players. Having said that, I got the Lakers. 

11 hours ago, Hersh said:

That wouldn't be the Celtics starting 5 and the Celtics would collapse the defense and dare them to shoot from the outside. Also, that Lakers team would not function well together. Just cause guys are individually great doesn't mean their skill sets match up to make a great team against another group of great players. Having said that, I got the Lakers. 

Who would you have in the Celtics 5?

5 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

i think that favors the lakers more as you eliminate a scorer in poopy pants Pierce and lose the ability to spread Kareem out and have Bird take him to the 3pt line. Lebron shuts Legend down a lot easier than Kareem

Did you really type that LeBron shuts down Larry Bird in any way?

• Haha 2

If you build a full 15 man team, Boston wins that all time roster.  The Lakers would have an awesome 8 man rotation, but Boston has a depth of Hall of Famers that provided them excellent seasons that goes beyond 15.

1: Cousy, JoJo White, Frank Ramsey

2: Hondo, Bill Sharman, Ray Allen

3: Bird, Pierce, Sam Jones

4: McHale, KG, Heinsohn

5: Russell, Cowens, Parish

That's a HoFer in a prime or near prime season at every single spot.  And it's balanced between all of the positions and between offense and defense.