Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

3 hours ago, Destino said:

We all know OKC is a poorly built team.  Westbrook wants to do it all but a GM has to know that isn't actually a winning concept, but that's what they've created.  They surrounded Westbrook with defenders.  

They had what could be the best run of draft picks in league history (including three MVP candidates) and have been steadily downgrading their team ever since.  Ibaka instead of Harden.  Lost Durant.  Signing a dreadful Kanter which I think lead to trading away Ibaka.  Every move lowers the franchise.

Reggie Jackson too. Shame.

• Like 1

The Thunder should have been the Warriors before the Warriors. At worst, they should be on the tail end of a 6-7 year run of domination and battling Lebron in the finals every year with a free flowing fast paced offense of Durant, Westbrook, Harden and Ibaka. Should have at least 3 titles 

They screwed themselves bad. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

The Thunder should have been the Warriors before the Warriors. At worst, they should be on the tail end of a 6-7 year run of domination and battling Lebron in the finals every year with a free flowing fast paced offense of Durant, Westbrook, Harden and Ibaka. Should have at least 3 titles 

They screwed themselves bad. 

Their fans had it good. Didn't have to pay the dues that most new cities have to  before they became contenders. They're about one more misstep away from the yearly lottery and being a basketball backwater

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Their fans had it good. Didn't have to pay the dues that most new cities have to  before they became contenders. They're about one more misstep away from the yearly lottery and being a basketball backwater

They better enjoy it while they can. Players that play as violently and as out of control as Russ plays don't usually have long careers, god forbid. If his prime is shortened for whatever reason, they will be totally irrelevant and may even move back to Seattle where they belong lol

2 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

They better enjoy it while they can. Players that play as violently and as out of control as Russ plays don't usually have long careers, god forbid. If his prime is shortened for whatever reason, they will be totally irrelevant and may even move back to Seattle where they belong lol

Russ is going to go out like a gladiator. With this and past seasons, I'd say it's only a matter of time. Dudes like that always have their careers end in tears. Kevin Johnson, Penny, Rose.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I think Russ actually has great control of his body, he isn't like Rose. 

Injury prone i mean

I think he is susceptible to the freak injury

I actually like Patrick Beverly.  He plays hard.  Does the dirty work.  I like the gritty glue guys.  Those are the kinda guys that help win rings.  His rant about resting players earlier this year was awesome.

Rocking the same chain.  Haha.

And anyone not watching the Bulls/Celtics game missed the worst shot I've ever seen.  

:ols:

• Like 2

Lonzo Ball getting shut down by all these shoe companies is just the beginning. This guy's father is gonna cause him a ton of grief. Luckily the NBA has gotten progressively friendly over the years, so he shouldn't suffer emotionally like he would 20 years ago and daddy was holding his hand. Facing someone like Gary Payton, it would be ugly.

• Like 1