Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

In heaven, Michael Jackson is lightskinned.  believe dat.

Heaven? We saw thriller, we know what's up. Hope someone remembered to lock his tomb shut. Otherwise people nearby are going to be like "Something whispers in my ear and says. That you are not alone. I am here with you."
  • Like 1

Heaven? We saw thriller, we know what's up. Hope someone remembered to lock his tomb shut. Otherwise people nearby are going to be like "Something whispers in my ear and says. That you are not alone. I am here with you."

:lol:  well played.

"I'm back, I'm here!"

tumblr_n3w5k172DR1qkqj7do1_400.gif

That iceman Gervin commercial with Wade, where they say crazy things while breaking ice sculpture basketballs, inspired me to look up some highlights.  I've seen him play before but I had forgotten just how strange some of those finger roll shots of his looked. 

Durant and Westbrook are too good. So many soft spots in OKC's rotation but those two just keep making plays. Golden State is lucky they got Portland in the second round instead of OKC.

Luck isn't the reason the #1 team avoids the #2 and #3 in the second round :). Warriors got lucky they didn't face a healthy Clippers for three games without Curry.

Where has Aldridge been this quarter? SA needs him. Can't get any separation against OKC if it's just Kawhi and the role players making an impact.

You definitely don't want OKC to be in a game in the final minute with Durant or Westbrook having a chance to win it.

If OKC wins this game... the series will take a completely different tone. I'll start believing OKC can actually win it. Man I thought for sure SA was going to pound them.

OKC has been bad at the end of close games this year. Which seems impossible but announcers have reminded us of it 20 times this post season. Thunder definitely look like they can score against this Spurs defense easily enough.

This is the first truly surprising and interesting development of the playoffs thus far. OKC has the Spur's number. They aren't afraid to play in San Antonio at all.

Crazy to say this about a 67 win team with guys like Duncan and West and Leonard, but it feels like OKC is tougher than them.

Safe to say that if the Thunder advance to the western conference finals that Durant stays in OKC?

Ive always thought he will stick around for one more so he and Westbrook are free agents together and can be a package deal for somebody.

But if they get waxed easily by the Warriors he may reconsider.

I think Miami is the dark horse and DC has no chance

• Like 1

Safe to say that if the Thunder advance to the western conference finals that Durant stays in OKC?

I think it's safe to say he's not going to go to San Antonio. He seems to enjoy playing against them.

I think he's going to stay in OKC. Him and Westbrook both. They like this team and they're friggin good.

• Like 1

I think Miami is the dark horse and DC has no chance

I think DC has a far better chance than Miami does. Pat Riley is obviously more appealing than Ernie Grunfeld. But other than that, DC's long term roster situation is much more favorable, and it's his home town.

He's going to stay in OKC though. Why leave a top four team where you get to play with the third or fourth best player in the league for the uncertainty of a completely new situation? Clearly they can beat San Antonio in a series when both teams are at full strength. All it takes is for Steph Curry to twist that ankle or bang that knee again and then this thing is wide open.

Moving to the East would do wonders for his brand. If I was Durant and thinking of money (which mostly means selling Nike products) I'd be looking at Boston and what stars could join me there. Easy path to the conference finals, huge media market, east coast tip times, strong organization, and a good coach.

Miami also has a great organization but I think the Lebron comparisons would be concerning.

I think it's most likely that he stays in OKC one more year.