Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

TNT guys clowned him for complaining that the shirt was interfering with his shooting motion when he chose to wear an extra medium. ESPN doesn't really report on the NBA as much as they engage in shameless star worship so they'll freak out about it. How could anything Lebron dislikes be allowed to continue? Unthinkable!

Guess the sleeve jerseys didn't bother the Spurs...

Spurs are loaded when they are healthy and they can beat you in multiple ways.  That is the issue with the Thunder.  The Thunder want to play their way or the highway, the Spurs can adapt and that is why, IF they are healthy I expect them to go to the NBA Finals.

LAC about to beat LAL by 50 points. No exaggeration. It's 111-62 towards the beginning of the 4th qtr. Yikes.

They stomped the Lakers last time too. UGHHHHHHH!!!!!! I get it that the Lakers suck right now, but I feel like they brought a lot of this on themselves. Just piss poor decisions made these last few years.

if we are going to be honest, Stern screwed them by vetoing the Paul trade. It also screwed New Orleans too.

Paul George Says He Wants LeBron James To Mentor Him.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/03/paul-george-says-he-wants-lebron-james-to-mentor-him/

Lost a lot of respect for Paul George. This tells me that they're still not ready to beat the Heat.

I wouldn't take it that far, I have no problem with him wanting to work with Lebron. KD does and working with the best SFs can only help PG. His timing however, could have been better. Right now is not the time to be talking nice about your teams biggest rival. Edited by Destino

^^^

More hustle on D in the all star game lol

seriously...wtf?  Lakers were jogging down the court.  And up by 50, why were Blake, Chris, and Deandre not on the bench with towels wrapped around their heads?

why and how?

As a competitor, you don't tell your main rival that you need his help to get better. There might be a bigger reason why these guys can never beat LeBron when it really counts.

• Like 1

As a competitor, you don't tell your main rival that you need his help to get better. There might be a bigger reason why these guys can never beat LeBron when it really counts.

awww man, I can see it now.  Bron drives the lane and booms on Paul as Miami is about to eliminate Indy in game 6 of the ECF.  Bron back pedals up the court and makes a "call me" gesture towards George, and tells Paul he's gonna be busy for a few more weeks, but to hit him up sometime in July.  LOL

awww man, I can see it now.  Bron drives the lane and booms on Paul as Miami is about to eliminate Indy in game 6 of the ECF.  Bron back pedals up the court and makes a "call me" gesture towards George, and tells Paul he's gonna be busy for a few more weeks, but to hit him up sometime in July.  LOL

LOL...I can almost see that happening. I can also see George being heckled by Heat fans in Miami. Plus, I just feel it gives LeBron a physiological advantage. George just admitted that he's not on LeBron's level. We all know that to be true, but George can't admit that.

• Like 1

What the hell happened to Deron Williams? He went from being good to being bad and a coach killer. I never watch any Nets games so I literally have no idea.

That's a good question. It wasn't that long ago that he was one of the top PGs in the league. Edited by Bubble Screen

Pacers are falling apart. Their defense has gone missing and their already bad offense has worsened. They need to get it together before this 4 game skid turns saps their confidence. They have some time to turn things around but it could cost them that home court they've been talking about often this season.

The rockets are the opposite. They are 2.5 games out of 1st in the west and suddenly look like a team that could make a finals run.

I said it in the Wizards thread, but I would want NO part of the Bulls come playoff time.  They are gelling at the right time. 

Noah is the best passing 5 I've ever seen.  Might seem like a bit of hyperbole, but I really can't think of another center who has the same court vision as him.  Dude sees the WHOLE floor.  You have PGs that struggle with that aspect of the game.