Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Anyone else have the strange situation where your facial hear is a different color than the hair on top of your head?

Yep.  I have dark brown hair (well I used to, not I have grey thinning balding "hair")

Back in the day I grew a beard and it was reddish-auburn.  It looked like I was wearing a fake Halloween beard.  

I have brown hair. If I let my facial hair (chin scruff) grow out it turns brown, black, red, blonde and some hellish mix of Blonde and white.

So I usually keep a little short scruff on the chin, make that very short.

I'm blonde like Kirk Cousins and have the same style of beard. I keep it trimmed up and short.

But does the carpet match the drapes? Im asking for others in the thread that were thinking it ...

I have brown hair. If I let my facial hair (chin scruff) grow out it turns brown, black, red, blonde and some hellish mix of Blonde and white.

So I usually keep a little short scruff on the chin, make that very short.

But does the carpet match the drapes? Im asking for others in the thread that were thinking it ...

Yes sir. I was a toe head when I was born.

I'm 47, no gray hair. A little red tint because of the Irish in the family. Bunch of gingers in our family.

Edited by pjfootballer

Was there any angle that White Chocolate couldn't fling an accurate pass with velocity while moving?  There are few players in the the game that can pass the ball anywhere no matter which way they are moving or facing at the time.  He's not a great player, his numbers were fairly average, but his handles, passing ability, and crazy style made for one hell of a show.  That elbow pass will always be one of the best.