Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2019-2020 NBA Season Thread***

Oubre is an interesting fit for the Dubs. When he's on, he's on. Most nights he has been lost. Still too early to give up on him I think, but allegedly they are looking to swap him if the right people come available. Dubs are likely going to have Minnesota top 10 pick (top 3 protected) and their own likely top 20 pick..so with Klay back next year they are going to be loaded with talent again. 

9 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Wiggins was not the one I was expecting to get better. Thought Oubre would eat in that lineup, and Wiggins would be... Well, Wiggins. Pretty cool to see him improve 

Wiggins is finding his role. I think he would be even better being the third option. Once Klay comes back. Wiggins is a damn good man defender. Quick feet and length. Kinda like Harrison Barnes before KD arrived but a better creator, slasher, and defender. 

• Like 1

I've been casually watching the NBA and the jerseys absolutely suck this year. Nobody wears their normal unis anymore. Every game is throwback night. Miami had these awful 80's retro jerseys, Houston keeps wearing the blue H TOWN jerseys, Suns with "The Valley" alternates, just wear your normal ****ing jerseys for ****'s sake. This is not NBA 2k this is a professional basketball league.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

I've been casually watching the NBA and the jerseys absolutely suck this year. Nobody wears their normal unis anymore. Every game is throwback night. Miami had these awful 80's retro jerseys, Houston keeps wearing the blue H TOWN jerseys, Suns with "The Valley" alternates, just wear your normal ****ing jerseys for ****'s sake. This is not NBA 2k this is a professional basketball league.

They've gone the college football route. 

The ship has sailed. 

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

10 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

They've gone the college football route. 

The ship has sailed. 

Cant sell tickets, Cant sell $10 beers...gotta try and sell jerseys.

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

In BK's defense, I highly doubt anyone is missing those church league jerseys.

But yes, its ugly, including our Vice jerseys for this year.

The theme is fine for one night but it's used too often

just wear the black jerseys with Heat

11 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

In BK's defense, I highly doubt anyone is missing those church league jerseys.

But yes, its ugly, including our Vice jerseys for this year.

I love those Vice jerseys!

• Like 2
5 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Cant sell tickets, Cant sell $10 beers...gotta try and sell jerseys.

They’d be doing this even without all that.  It’s a Nike thing.  If Nike took over UPS uniforms they’d have a new one every week and offer customers authentic package delivery experiences if they bought officially branded merchandise.  

and fools would buy it too, because Nike has been selling wildly over priced, but cheaply made, gear successfully for a long while now.  

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

This season has not been very fun.

It's kind of fun.  The bitterly angry Wizards fan in me has gotten a righteous satisfaction out of seeing this bull**** team crater.  If there is a wrong move to be made by the team and their media affiliates the past couple of years, they've made it.  They have driven the franchise back into the gutter and made the broadcasts impossible to watch.

And it's also been nice to see know-it-all mediocrities like John Hollinger--who spent the off-season whining about how much teams were over valuing the center position in this era--look dumb.

• Like 1