Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

29 minutes ago, Hersh said:

The Nets gotta be wondering if any team would take Kyrie right now. 

I don’t think so.  By adding Harden they’ve knocked Kyrie’s locker room status down far enough that I doubt anyone is looking to him for leadership.  Kyrie is at his best when the only thing a team asks of him is to go out and get buckets.  Even if he doesn’t like it.

10 hours ago, Destino said:

I don’t think so.  By adding Harden they’ve knocked Kyrie’s locker room status down far enough that I doubt anyone is looking to him for leadership.  Kyrie is at his best when the only thing a team asks of him is to go out and get buckets.  Even if he doesn’t like it.

Looks like he doesn't like playing basketball so...

Hey, it's not all bad with Kyrie as noted Kyrie apologist @TryTheBeal!has said.  https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/30737461/brooklyn-nets-kyrie-irving-bought-house-family-george-floyd-former-nba-player-stephen-jackson-says

Edited by Spaceman Spiff

10 hours ago, Destino said:

Problem is sharing the ball. I don’t see Harden and Kyrie co-existing effectively. The both need the ball and that’s without factoring KD

Edited by Hersh

31 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Looks like he doesn't like playing basketball so...

Hey, it's not all bad with Kyrie as noted Kyrie apologist @TryTheBeal!has said.  https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/30737461/brooklyn-nets-kyrie-irving-bought-house-family-george-floyd-former-nba-player-stephen-jackson-says

It’s closer to the truth to label me as a Harden apologist.  I’m certain nearly everyone in this thread would acknowledge that.

GO NETS!!

• Haha 2