Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Lakers will win the series but the finals are going to be tough. They would have the worst 3-12 of any championship winning team I can remember. Miami or Boston’s depth could be what defeats them. They have defenders that can slow Lebron and also lots of other players that can outclass Caruso, Pope, Morris and the rest of the bums on this Lakers team 

“Winning Time”

That’s a flagrant 1 under the new rules by the way, which would have been three shots and the ball.  

These two plays alone wiped five points (plus the ball).  And yet the Lakers immediately complained about the refs after the game.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Lakers will win the series but the finals are going to be tough. They would have the worst 3-12 of any championship winning team I can remember. Miami or Boston’s depth could be what defeats them. They have defenders that can slow Lebron and also lots of other players that can outclass Caruso, Pope, Morris and the rest of the bums on this Lakers team 

LeBron is getting to do to the West what he did to the East, and all he needed was another player as good as him. 

Credit to their defense, honestly, I don't remember the Cavs having a great defense as this to make up for being a squad of backup singers for the most part.

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Credit to their defense, honestly, I don't remember the Cavs having a great defense as this to make up for being a squad of backup singers for the most part.

East was pretty weak during his second stint Cleveland years tho. Those teams were also better after Bron and Kryrie than this lakers team is after Bron and Davis. 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

East was pretty weak during his second stint Cleveland years tho. Those teams were also better after Bron and Kryrie than this lakers team is after Bron and Davis. 

Ehh that’s debatable and i lean towards the Lakers. Jr Smith is older and a worse version of himself. Rondo is good but I think I got Love over him. Caruso, Kuzma, and Morris are better than Jefferson, Tristian, and Green and whoever else. Dwight and McGee are also very solid and better than their centers at the time. Mozgov and then?? 

The difference is LeBron was younger 

18 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Ehh that’s debatable and i lean towards the Lakers. Jr Smith is older and a worse version of himself. Rondo is good but I think I got Love over him. Caruso, Kuzma, and Morris are better than Jefferson, Tristian, and Green and whoever else. Dwight and McGee are also very solid and better than their centers at the time. Mozgov and then?? 

The difference is LeBron was younger 

Love and Thompson were way better than anybody else on this lakers team tho Thompson regressed badly at the end. They also had shooters. Lakers do not and it might catch up to them. This lakers team is full of nobodies and way past their prime bums 

but I agree the biggest difference is Lebron was much much better then. 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 1