Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2019-2020 NBA Season Thread***

2 hours ago, Hersh said:

I would love to see Denver throttle the Heat in the finals. 😂

I'm not sure it would even matter, because in this scenario, LeBron has shamefully lost, and we have (again) vanquished the pissant Celtics. If all else goes awry, at least they go down with me.

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I've struggled to define it since he came on, but its sorta like a sloth fadeaway

Didn’t the tnt crew say, last season, that his nickname was big honey because he was “slow but sweet”.  lol it’s perfect. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This feels like the universe is seeking Denver fans up for a major let down.  None of them expected to win this series but many are starting to believe. I think they’ll have the rug pulled out from under them tonight.  

• Like 1

This Miami team is so much fun to watch 

3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

For real tho, would it shock any of us if he legitimately murdered someone and no one ever found the body?

you know that dude has like bottled his farts before and has a freezer bag full of toe nail clippings. what I’m saying is he’s ****ing weird and nothing would surprise me 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
2 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Lol Travel?

I was thinking that as well. Thought you had to dribble at the very least to get up with the ball. Doesn't matter since he missed, officials would have had hell to pay.

That game is why I wanted the Celtics to beat the Raptors.  Watching the heat and Celtics in the bubble it was clear they’d make for an interesting series.  

what a game!  What a finish!  

Tatum wanted desperately to be the hero but the heat had other ideas.  He missed the final regulation shot, a boring dribble dribble dribble three (which was an awful final shot).  Butler got the and 1 on him in OT that ended up being the difference.  Bam blocked his dunk on the other end as the final humiliation.

Too bad for him.

• Like 1