Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

39 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Houston going real small

They really committing to 6'5 PJ Tucker, 34 years of age, at the 5. 

Morey & d'antoni soon be looking for work. Morey might not get another gig with the baggage attached to him

Edited by StillUnknown

Harden could go supernova and win a series by himself, but otherwise that lineup just doesnt scare me. I would pick the lakers, clips, jazz, denver over them comfortably right now. I could probably talk myself into OKC giving them a run

Edited by StillUnknown
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

Harden could go supernova and win a series by himself, but otherwise that lineup just doesnt scare me. I would pick the lakers, clips, jazz, denver over them comfortably right now. I could probably talk myself into OKC giving them a run

Theyll be competitive and fun to watch (less pnr), but no real threat.

OTOH, they’re 10-1 when Capela is out and Covington is a more dynamic version of Ariza...something they really need for that system.

Edit:  Russ has been getting a ton of rest games this year.  Can he flip the switch back to 2015-16 Russ come playoff time?

Edited by TryTheBeal!

12 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

And Capela is 6’ 10” and maybe 240 soaking wet.  

WestBrick

Beard

Gordon

Tucker

Covington

Thats the lineup you’ll see in the 4th quarter...or some such.

Don’t they still have the ghost of a Tyson Chandler on the roster?  We’ve seen old centers show out in the post season before.

That last trade is bizarre. Cleveland has no direction but it wouldn't shock me if they try to extend Drummond and trade Love in the Summer. 

I like the trade a lot for GS. They are almost guaranteed a lottery pick next year cause I don't see Minnesota making the playoffs next season. So now GS will have a lottery pick this season and likely next season and will roll out a lineup next season of Steph, Clay, Wiggins and Green with the ability to develop a bench and potentially draft guys for future success. 

2 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

We have no forwards. D Lo doesn’t fit with Curry and Klay. 

Agreed, Honestly felt when they signed him it was strictly as a trade asset during an incoming down year.

29 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Something for the Dubs to include when they sign and trade for Giannis in a year.

Ring ring - "What you planning this offseason, AD?"