Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2019-2020 NBA Season Thread***


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Who do you guys think the Pelicans take at #4 next week?  

 

if they keep it, Garland as he's the best shooter and can play next to Lonzo or Jrue

 

basketball heads on twitter say its quite possible they move it for a good player. Kinda wishing the Wizards still had Otto, I would have preferred dropping him to NO instead of getting Parker/Portis

 

thats enough for Kemba, Jimmy Butler, or multiple dudes for depth

Edited by StillUnknown
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

basketball heads on twitter say its quite possible they move it for a good player. Kinda wishing the Wizards still had Otto, I would have preferred dropping him to NO instead of getting Parker/Portis 

 

That's an understatement.  I too would have preferred to get a top five draft pick for Otto instead of a bag of trash.

Link to post
Share on other sites

LA's dabbling with an honest rebuild was short lived.  It'll be interesting to see how they fill out the rest of the roster.  They've got their superteam foundation in place, but I don't know if I trust a certifiable moron like Rob Pelinka to build a decent team around them.

47 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Who do you guys think the Pelicans take at #4 next week?  

 

They should swap picks with the Knicks to take Barrett.  That's how you keep Zion happy long term.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chew said:

"The King" gets what he wants.  Per usual.  

 

Kinda sucks, doesn't it?  I was hoping that he'd have to wallow in misery out there in LA with no FAs coming to his rescue and Pelinka not able to land anyone via trade.

 

This puts LeBron back in the WCF most likely next year.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

 

Kinda sucks, doesn't it?  I was hoping that he'd have to wallow in misery out there in LA with no FAs coming to his rescue and Pelinka not able to land anyone via trade.

 

This puts LeBron back in the WCF most likely next year.  

 

Rockets in 5

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

 

When are you gonna learn? :ols:

 

They/Y’all all said the same thing when I was riding Nowitzki’s nuts back in the day.

 

I know what I see.  It’s gonna happen.

Edited by TryTheBeal!
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StillUnknown said:

 

if they keep it, Garland as he's the best shooter and can play next to Lonzo or Jrue

 

basketball heads on twitter say its quite possible they move it for a good player. Kinda wishing the Wizards still had Otto, I would have preferred dropping him to NO instead of getting Parker/Portis

 

thats enough for Kemba, Jimmy Butler, or multiple dudes for depth

Its not enough for either. It's not a max slot.

 

Plus Butler wants to sign to Miami and I think Kemba is either the Knicks or the Hornets.

 

 

I think the Pelicans won this trade based off the draft picks.

 

Ball won't be able to shoot but that instantly becomes the best defensive back court in the NBA with he and Holiday.

 

Ingram is a wild card tho.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...