Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

1 minute ago, Hersh said:

To add to GS rebuild they can easily move Iggy and Livingston. I think they both have one more year left. What could be really interesting is what do they do with Draymond? Is he worth a max deal?

to Golden State he is. His game is not going to age well I think, and I already dread the though of Draymond Green, #2 option on offense

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Steph better be careful getting his breakfast this morning. They have been struck down by something fierce.

The basketball gods have officially stepped in it would seem.  I can see GS getting desperate and maxing KD and Klay becoming that team that's always a threat to be unstoppable when healthy. When healthy.

19 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

The West will certainly be up in the air next year. My guess is Leonard signs with the Clippers, along with potentially another star, and they become the new powerhouse.

Bucks/Clippers 2020 NBA Finals.

Be interesting to see who they (NO) can get to team up with Zion. Could end up with another ORL/OKC situation.

Best part about all of this is no matter what happens, the Knicks suffer 🖒

Edited by Mr. Sinister

8 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Hey I live in the sticks where gigantic Kevin Durant wingspan vultures fly around with a sadistic gleam in their eyes and (at least) 3 ft tall wild turkeys stalk you from the woods (no joke). 

Certainly not population killing dino's, but its real. Gotta count for something.

I've been chased by a wild turkey. (And I've chased Wild Turkey but that's a different story).

Those birds are the Thomas Hearnses of the animal kingdom. They look physically ridiculously, but they will **** you up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

I've been chased by a wild turkey. (And I've chased Wild Turkey but that's a different story).

Those birds are the Thomas Hearnses of the animal kingdom. They look physically ridiculously, but they will **** you up.

Tell 'em.

Was never big on the dinosaur-bird connection til moving out to Damascus, where maps don't exist (liiterally).

There is evil here that does not sleep

Saw one from a distance and it looked like it came out of a lab, all country swoll and ****. Then I went out to the shed one time and heard strange gobbling from the woods, but didnt see anything.

I became aware of the Flightless Bird Phenomenon out here too (basically that any non domesticated flightless bird is probably flightless because it can disembowel things rather efficiently and humans shouldnt mess with them)

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I’ll **** a turkey up. 

I'll book this match.

The big problem with wild turkeys is that they are stupid as ****.

A coyote or a bobcat will see a person and generally decide that it's not worth the risk. There's a rabbit somewhere that needs devoured.

A turkey sees you and is immediately thinking, "Charge!!!!" It could be coming over to be your friend or eat your eyes or discuss the weather. And it will forget before it gets there.

Edited by Lombardi's_kid_brother
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

Truth.  I occasionally get a pack of em crossing through my yard.

DO NOT ENGAGE!!

22 minutes ago, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

In a deciding Finals game on the road, Kyle Lowry put up a 26/7/10, shot 57 percent from the three point line, had three steals, and +/- of +16 in a four point win.

I love the NBA so so so much.

Oakland was just another piece of drywall...

Hey!  Where’s @daveakl at?!?

13 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Turkeys are descendants of velociraptors. Not the ones in the movie..but the actual ones who were smaller and had feathers. 

😁

Bruh, one I saw was ridiculous. "At least 3 ft "might have been kind.  certainly not one of the happy looking tiny ones you see on Thanksgiving calendars.

Probably wouldnt want to go out there without a rifle... Or maybe a very big sword

5 minutes ago, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

I'll book this match.

The big problem with wild turkeys is that they are stupid as ****.

A coyote or a bobcat will see a person and generally decide that it's not worth the risk. There's a rabbit somewhere that needs devoured.

A turkey sees you and is immediately thinking, "Charge!!!!" It could be coming over to be your friend or eat your eyes or discuss the weather. And it will forget before it gets there.

We’re both stupid so it’s an even match. 

Turkey hunting is tough.  They may seem stupid but they're incredibly suspicious and hard to call.  You guys are probably talking about coming upon a tom in a strut.  It's a pretty impressive display.  I've done that before.  Some people keep them as pets and I happened upon one in a stranger's yard who strutted at me.  They're aggressive but it's not like they're dangerous like a big dog.