Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Just now, Cooked Crack said:

Ooh that def looks like out on Dame.

It re-directs off Dame to go out of bounds. I think it's clear.

The officials didn't have the stones to make the right call. 

2 minutes ago, Hersh said:

It re-directs off Dame to go out of bounds. I think it's clear.

The officials didn't have the stones to make the right call. 

Yep. They probably remember all those people ****ing during the NCAA tournament final about BS instant replay. 

Just now, Destino said:

Let us never discuss Portland’s backcourt in comparison to the splash brothers.  It’s not close.

No one's back-court is close these days. 

I don't care who they play in the finals, GS has to be a heavy favorite. 

5 minutes ago, Destino said:

Curry is averaging 35.8 since Durant went down.  What a luxury it must be to have a second mvp playing at half speed, just waiting to turn it on when necessary.

I cannot imagine the way this team is playing with KD and Cousins healthy.  Don't bother coming to work today, the office building is gone.

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

I cannot imagine the way this team is playing with KD and Cousins healthy.  Don't bother coming to work today, the office building is gone.

I'm not saying this team without them is better, but this team is more entertaining. There aren't enough shots for everyone with all those guys playing. 

Be interesting to see who can actually come back and play for GS in the finals. 

• Like 1

First team to comeback from 15 point deficits in 3 games of the series....

Warriors defense is supremely underrated.

Green is a bad man... if he doesn't whine and complain I enjoy watching him a lot more.

I will confess to sleeping on Steph...

Someone needs to make a meme with Steph/KD as Starlord/Thor.... "I am captain.... "Yes, yes, we all know who is in charge...".

• Like 1

Warriors are head and heels over any other team in this league. The way the league has stacked talent in their favor is flat out unfair. "But dynasties are good for the game!" 

The only dynasty good for a game is the dc dynasty

otherwise parity is good 

I've got a pretty good take this morning:

- Magic Johnson is a childish asshole.

- He was a catastrophically bad hire.

- Hiring him exposed how much damage the nepotistic rot had done in degenerating the organization since the 2010-2011 season ended.

- Jeannie Buss is in way over her head.

- They should not be operating the franchise as a Mom and Pop business.

- If they continue to do so, they will become the Wizards of the West and they will open the door for the Clippers to supplant them.

• Haha 1

What a difference a week makes.  This time last week, Dame Lillard was a playoff superstar.  And with KD out, the Blazers might have a chance.  LOL.  Lillard was an absolute no show in this series.  And I don't want to hear any excuses about an injury he was dealing with, because yall know how it goes:  "if you take the field/court, you're good to go."  

At least my Nuggets would've at least won 1 game and avoided the sweep.  The blatant disrespect of my Nuggets in this thread hurt my feelings so badly LOL.  Browsing this thread a few weeks ago, somebody said "the wrong team won" the Spurs/Nuggets series and the Nuggets "aren't' ready for prime time."   Denver is the youngest team in the NBA, they don't have a "mega star," and yet they dominated the western conference.  All the western conference hypeabout Lillard/Mcullom, PG13/Westbrook, Harden, etc...they were ALL looking up at Denver at the #2 spot.

It took the Nuggets' worst 3PT % of the entire 2018-2019 season for Lillard to beat Denver in Game 7.  The Nuggets were a pathetic 4/26 from 3 PT in game 7, and the Blazers barely squeaked by them.  Tore my heart out to see all the Lillard hype when I felt Jokic deserved it so much more.  Joker was the #1 player in the NBA playoffs through the 2nd round, dude was nearly averaging a triple-double in the playoffs.  .  

The entire squad for Denver will be back next year, and Michael Porter Jr will be ready to go as well. And as the youngest team in the NBA, When the Nuggets begin to really flourish over the next 1-3 years and take over the western conference, I'll be sure to remind those that criticized them so harshly this year that there's no room on the bandwagon when the Nuggets make the finals in 2021.  :)  

10 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Portland should be ashamed of themselves. 17pt leads in 3 straight games and they blow all 3 and turn into

clank city in the 4th 

The Warriors have zero respect for them. When Kerr put Klay and Steph out at the beginning of the 4th, it was a sign that they were going to try and finish the series in Portland.

Draymond these playoffs. If they awarded a Conn Smyth trophy in the NBA, it would be him.

• Like 1

They really wanted the long lay off before the start of the FInals.  Give Iggy and Durant a chance to get healthy.  Give the rest of them a chance to recharge their batteries before the final push.  The postseason worked out extremely well for them.

So um... what if Durant decides to stay in Golden State?

2 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

Warriors are head and heels over any other team in this league. The way the league has stacked talent in their favor is flat out unfair. "But dynasties are good for the game!" 

The only dynasty good for a game is the dc dynasty

otherwise parity is good 

Head and heels? 

• Haha 1

Portland needs that third star with that experience and killer instinct. This series should be at least 2-2 if not 3-1 Portland. Such a shame. They should push hard for someone like Jimmy Butler. I have no idea what their cap situation is though, especially since they just supermaxed Lillard(well worth it despite his no show in this series).