Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Portland, I believe was down by 8 in the 2nd Q, fought hard to tie at the half and outscored OKC by 15 in the 3Q. Guards did not miss anything and Westbrook has struggled... he was hit with a tough charge right before and of Q and Lilliard drilled a 3 at the buzzer.

Seth Curry even drilled 2 threes...

5 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Man, could you imagine a team with current Russ, KD, and Harden on it?

I dont think they would play well with each other to be honest. They may just be too talented to share the floor. The reason it works for the Warriors (imo, and im not as smart as you guys) is because Neither of the Splash Bros. care if they are the star. They will do the dirty off ball work. I dont think that is the case with Harden, Russ or Durant. And if it did work, I dont think it could possibly last. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Didn't he win a title with them too? Some frontrunner. 😂

No ones had a reason to be seen in Milwaukee for nearly 20 years.

I have no idea where Spaceman’s scorching hot take from 1976 came from but it’s weird lol.

OKC isn’t a good team when Paul George has one shoulder. That could end in a sweep.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Llevron said:

I dont think they would play well with each other to be honest. They may just be too talented to share the floor. The reason it works for the Warriors (imo, and im not as smart as you guys) is because Neither of the Splash Bros. care if they are the star. They will do the dirty off ball work. I dont think that is the case with Harden, Russ or Durant. And if it did work, I dont think it could possibly last. 

It could work but they'd need the right coach. Scott Brooks would screw it up.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

I have no idea where Spaceman’s scorching hot take from 1976 came from but it’s weird lol.

OKC isn’t a good team when Paul George has one shoulder. That could end in a sweep.

Lol, not a scorching hot take.  But if you can't understand that Kareem wasn't popular in Milwaukee for many years because of how he left, then I dunno what to tell you.  To Sinister's point, no one's had a reason to do anything in Milwaukee for a long time, that's how the people have felt there for a long time, overlooked and under appreciated and how Kareem left played a part in that.  Yeah, he won a ring there but he won 5 more in LA, won 3 more MVPs in LA, too.  He's synonymous with the Lakers (and LA in general), not the Bucks.  In fact, the Bucks retired his jersey number in '93 but no one really cared, there were still hard feelings.  They had to re-retire it a few years ago in another ceremony.  Now he's welcome there but it took quite awhile for that to happen.  

My point was that IF the Lakers were in the playoffs he'd probably be supporting them instead.  

46 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

He is the most dominant inside the paint player since Shaq.

2 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

But if you can't understand that Kareem wasn't popular in Milwaukee for many years because of how he left, then I dunno what to tell you.

That's not what I said.

What I said is that Milwaukee retired his jersey and gave him a Harley and got over it. I am not sure why you aren't over it.

• Haha 1