Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Dolan to open for the Eagles at MSG:

http://nypost.com/2014/09/12/jim-dolans-band-to-open-for-the-eagles-at-msg/

The best part: "The artist in me needs to be free." 

Also, I don't know if worse lyrics have ever been written. They're evoking the opposite of sympathy: 

“If you dare to call the mayor, taxes got your goat, well he don’t care,” he warbles. “Cause you’re a millionaire, and he didn’t get your vote.”

Melo says free agents won't sign in Atlanta because of Danny Ferry's "he has a little African in him" comment about Luol Deng and that owner's email complaining about the black fans driving off the white fans.

That kind of stuff does matter. But only for the elite FAs like himself that can actually pick from a bunch of teams. Most of the FAs in the league only have one or two real options and their decisions are about who can pay them more or offer them a spot in the rotation. Boston still signs mid tier FAs.

Way to go USA!!! Just got done watching the game. Serbia got out to an 8 point lead very early, then we locked down. The whole team was sizzling from beyond the arc and the field. Kyrie Irving in particular, I think he was 6/6 from three. DeMarcus Cousins and Kenneth Faried banged down low. Rudy Gay impressed me too. Oh and I gotta give props to James Harden cuz he scored some important points in the first quarter when Serbia was up. Proud of this team.

Kudos to Coach K for maximizing the effort of all these players. I respect him more than any coach in sports. 8-10 years ago the rest of the world had caught up to us, then he came in and restored dominance. I think he made players realize that this is important and that we need to play hard each and every night.

Congrats Team USA!

Edited by abdcskins

Are you going to embarrass yourself in this thread just like the MLB thread? Come on man.

You obviously have me confused with Kyle.

Come on. Some of you guys were ripping K for cutting Wall and keeping Irving. K obviously knew what he was doing.

Wall is a decent player. But he will never be better than Irving.

Edited by Bubble Screen

Irving is not better than Wall because he had a good tournament playing with the best team in the planet. Wall is better in every aspect of the game except shooting. Irving isn't better simply because he wins one category.

This really isn't that difficult to understand.

You're right of course. But it's Bubble Screen. Skip Bayless's protege. I always imagine him egging on the boos like David Stern at the draft whenever he submits a post.

I never said Irving was better than Wall because of this tournament. I've said all along that he was better. And he is. Everyone outside of DC realizes this.

And I don't watch First Take. Yet another incorrect assumption.

I posted you a link from realgm, a huge basketball forum where Wall easily beat out Irving in who people thought was better. Funny thing, Kyle lowrie got more consideration than Irving

Stop embarrassing yourself by making stuff up. Seriously, did you not learn after the MLB thread?

Edited by No Excuses

Irving isn't a true point guard they said. Wall is better they said.

And they were right.

<not a Wizards fan at all, but Irving is overrated

I'm almost feeling sorry for BS at this point. He's eventually gonna shame himself out of every thread. It's sad.

It's ok.  Bubble has no shame.   :)