Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

So your is your little tired bandwagon speech directed at me ?

Have the stones to say so if that's the case. ( Remember your user name is based on a curse)

Again, as I stated, you have no room to talk as well as most of the Wiz fans that post here.

I do have some smack talk for you though...best player to ever play for the Wizards ? Michael Jordan. Even his Airness couldn't lead that team to success.

I do the same with Dolphins fans, so don't take it personal...Thurman Thomas was their best running back.

Your skin is thinner than Sin when it comes to this stuff. Give some, get some. You would think as mutual Redskins fans we would be able to take pretty much anything and look over our should and say..." what was that?".

Wouldn't Larry Csonka have been the Dolphins best back? Just saying...

I had kind of an epiphany myself this morning. If we can keep the continuity going and Wall and Beal improves, we can easily win 50 next year. Even if Nene does only play 40 to 50 games.

I'm not going to assume anything will be easy for this team. A lot plays into it. But we can safely assume Nene will miss time. the question is, does Wall continue his growth as an all around player and leader? Last year he took a nice step forward? What's next for Beal? He already has ice in his veins and will be what? 21 going into his 3rd year. Gortat got paid, but I think he doesn't seem like a guy to take a step back. Question will be Otto if Trevor is gone. He needs to start. He had a year of watching. He needs a really strong summer or working out and practicing with his teammates and coaches.

I know this is way after the fact at this point, but I think the virtual middle finger delivered to the Worldwide Leader deserves greater mention here. While Broussard and Windhorst were acting like Lebron's best buddy, they and the entire ESPN family were getting shut out of any real information while Lebron was confiding in trustworthy sources from old-school print journalism, leading to the comical sight of ESPN anchors trying to read the essay on the air while scrolling through their phones and tablets.

I can't help but think that was a conscious decision on Lebron's part--his final and most dramatic rejection of the whole "Decision" mess. It won't be a game-changer or anything but this is still a major victory for Sports Illustrated, who schooled *everyone* on this but ESPN specifically.

Edited by LeesburgSkinFan
  • Like 5

My Hornets may if Utah matches the Hayward deal. I honestly think I would rather have GH. Not sure if I trust LS enough to give him a max deal.

Those ****s matched for Hayward.  Must be bitter Jordan jealousy cause he whopped dat ass back in 97 and 98.  I'll take anyone at this point, even clown shoes (Lance).

I guess Wiz fans can stop worrying about getting Durant someday. If he signs and wins a championship it wouldn't matter or count. It was bought and everyone knows those "bought"

Championships aren't included in the record books.

The fact is every single Wizards fan would signup for the last 4 years the Heat had. So go ahead and give it to Sinister, he's enjoyed their run and titles as much as any Wiz fan would enjoy theirs someday.

This thread is always a gem...

• Like 2

Okay so now that Melo chose to to continue losing before demanding a trade In 3 years,

Throw everyone in a deal for Love....or sign Lance....or just um *grabs Jager bottle*

As a Knicks fan... I want the Knicks to walk away from Melo. That max contract is just stupid. He isn`t worth it. Saving face is rarely ever worth it.

If only my Sabres had not matched the Oilers Thomas Vanek contract... 5 1st-round picks. They would have had a dynasty by now.

If you are talking about me (the dumbass go full retard), where in my post did I say Miami was nothing before LeBron got there?

I have a question of my own. When are you going to stop taking and start reading? Read that entire sequence again and then maybe it will register who I was talking about.

There was nothing classy about your post when you called Cleveland a city of losers and a rusty ****hole, while saying that if LeBron didn't tell Wade and Bosh before he left then he can **** off.

It is a city of losers. And it is a ****hole. But yes, one mans trash is another mans treasure. You didn't like that. I don't really care. Write in your diary about it or something. I will admit that it is no secret that my emotions were running too high yesterday, and for that, I will apologize..... But not to you

Dude you have not the slightest bit of clue who I am, here, or anywhere else. I joke around a lot, I exaggerate a lot. I will make fun of cities, I will make fun of a lot of stuff. What I said in that post, was that if Lebron ran stuff by his teammates, then I had no problem with it. If he didn't, then yes, he could go **** himself. Eternally. I meant it then and I mean it now. You know why? Becaue that is a very ****ty thing to do.

Its part of what people blasted him for when he left Cleveland. But I get it, poor Cleveland, right? No one gives a **** if it happens in Miami, right? Whatever

You wanna talk about class? You have no concept of the word, champ. Ask anybody here who isn't a moron that deserves nothing but what they dish out just how much "Class" I don't have. You will come away with a different opinion. So get off the mother****ing high horse. The difference between me and others is that while I'm a good guy, I have a very low tolerance for bull****. Just so happens yo caught me at one of those moments. Frankly, I don't need to explain myself to you but I am doing it out of the kindness of my heart, because quite frankly, you re nobody to me. I don't know you, I don't talk to you regularly. And you come to me like that? I owe you nothing. You wanna see no class? Go back in the archives and read this thread years ago. You'll see no class. 

Now continue to lecture us on class and people's intent in posts. Thanks for the education

You're welcome. And in the future, learn to actually read what people are posting (which you still haven't done), and watch how how you initiate conversation with people. That wasn't a good move earlier. All of this would've gone a lot differently had you chosen your words wisely. We're grown men in here, not little ass boys at a cubscout meeting. If talking about little Timmy's funny looking freckles is enough to get you waving your finger around like some hall monitor, then maybe this thread isn't for you. Lebron being called everything under the sun for years, and you throwing a menstrual fit in here when I do it, is ****ing hilarious. Absolutely hilarious. 

But not surprising. We're done here. Don't respond to me again, at least until you actually read what I've posted. I have no patience anymore for you.

I have a question of my own. When are you going to stop taking and start reading? Read that entire sequence again and then maybe it will register who I was talking about.

It is a city of losers. And it is a ****hole. But yes, one mans trash is another mans treasure. You didn't like that. I don't really care. Write in your diary about it or something. I will admit that it is no secret that my emotions were running too high yesterday, and for that, I will apologize..... But not to you

Dude you have not the slightest bit of clue who I am, here, or anywhere else. I joke around a lot, I exaggerate a lot. I will make fun of cities, I will make fun of a lot of stuff. What I said in that post, was that if Lebron ran stuff by his teammates, then I had no problem with it. If he didn't, then yes, he could go **** himself. Eternally. I meant it then and I mean it now. You know why? Becaue that is a very ****ty thing to do.

Its part of what people blasted him for when he left Cleveland. But I get it, poor Cleveland, right? No one gives a **** if it happens in Miami, right? Whatever

You wanna talk about class? You have no concept of the word, champ. Ask anybody here who isn't a moron that deserves nothing but what they dish out just how much "Class" I don't have. You will come away with a different opinion. So get off the mother****ing high horse. The difference between me and others is that while I'm a good guy, I have a very low tolerance for bull****. Just so happens yo caught me at one of those moments. Frankly, I don't need to explain myself to you but I am doing it out of the kindness of my heart, because quite frankly, you re nobody to me. I don't know you, I don't talk to you regularly. And you come to me like that? I owe you nothing. You wanna see no class? Go back in the archives and read this thread years ago. You'll see no class. 

You're welcome. And in the future, learn to actually read what people are posting (which you still haven't done), and watch how how you initiate conversation with people. That wasn't a good move earlier. All of this would've gone a lot differently had you chosen your words wisely. We're grown men in here, not little ass boys at a cubscout meeting. If talking about little Timmy's funny looking freckles is enough to get you waving your finger around like some hall monitor, then maybe this thread isn't for you. Lebron being called everything under the sun for years, and you throwing a menstrual fit in here when I do it, is ****ing hilarious. Absolutely hilarious. 

But not surprising. We're done here. Don't respond to me again, at least until you actually read what I've posted. I have no patience anymore for you.

You should write a book on self awareness cause you keep it real. No seriously, I admire winners like you and how you grasp irony in your posts. 

Have a good one. :lol: :lol:

So why was Houston never in the running for Melo? Everyone wants to play there because taxes right? At least that's the story I've heard a million times. They had the space to offer Bosh a max deal so they could have offered Melo the same. Certainly that team is better than the situation than NY.

So why was Houston never in the running for Melo? Everyone wants to play there because taxes right? At least that's the story I've heard a million times. They had the space to offer Bosh a max deal so they could have offered Melo the same. Certainly that team is better than the situation than NY.

One of my best friends down here is a huge Rockets fan. Early in the week he was so excited. He was 100% sure they were going to get Bosh, match Parsons and be a favorite in the west.

Today he is a broken man. It is hilarious. Sad. But hilarious. 

Edited by Duckus